GTR2 Rank

Old August 12th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Garrot[_2_]

Default GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and what
> the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was done on
> purpose, and mine was an accident.

BS, it wasn't an accident. You just didn't know how to spell striking.
Putting a "c" before the "k" is no accident.
Old August 12th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Garrot" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and
>> what the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was
>> done on purpose, and mine was an accident.

> BS, it wasn't an accident. You just didn't know how to spell striking.
> Putting a "c" before the "k" is no accident.

Okay. Whatever you say. I would think that I know how to spell a word that
is quite elementary. You're only fooling yourself or wishing things were
other than they are if you think differently.

And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar Circuit: In
Living Color_

Alanb

Old August 12th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
COREY

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Garrot" > wrote in message
>> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>>
>>> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and
>>> what the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was
>>> done on purpose, and mine was an accident.

>> BS, it wasn't an accident. You just didn't know how to spell striking.
>> Putting a "c" before the "k" is no accident.

> Okay. Whatever you say. I would think that I know how to spell a word that
> is quite elementary. You're only fooling yourself or wishing things were
> other than they are if you think differently.
>
> And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar Circuit: In
> Living Color_
>
> Alanb

hurry up and print this out and show ur 4th grade teacher before she croaks
Old August 12th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> Now Alan,
>
> dig the hook out of 'yer' mouth. take a deep breath and let OE mark
> the post as read and move on... <VBG> Life is too short....

This whole thing was only meant to aggravate those who are forever writing
stupid stuff and are too lazy to actually spell a word out, instead choosing
some fashionable internet jargon nonsense.

Life being actually too long, I can't let it crowd in on me by letting some
kid toss me about.

I will, however, be looking forward to GTR2. I use rFactor mainly for the
open-wheelers, and GTR suits me fine for the other types of cars.

Alanb

Old August 12th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

> hurry up and print this out and show ur 4th grade teacher before she
> croaks

At least you have some original thoughts lodged somewhere in your brain. I
think if we continue this most engaging conversation any longer, you might
prove more about yourself than you'd really want to.

Bye now!

Alanb

Old August 12th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
COREY

Alan Bernardo wrote:

>> hurry up and print this out and show ur 4th grade teacher before she
>> croaks

> At least you have some original thoughts lodged somewhere in your brain. I
> think if we continue this most engaging conversation any longer, you might
> prove more about yourself than you'd really want to.
>
> Bye now!
>
> Alanb

BYE
Old August 12th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> I will, however, be looking forward to GTR2. I use rFactor mainly for the
> open-wheelers, and GTR suits me fine for the other types of cars.

The 1979 F1 mod demo for rFactor is looking rather good. I have been a
bit disappointed with the development of rFactor, but it seems to be
coming of age. I guess it does take some time to produce a top quality
mod and we are starting to see them now.

The sounds are fantastic. I always found the trainers to feel the best
in rfactor and the winged open wheelers not so good. This mod feels just
right. Very good.

Cheers
Tony
Old August 12th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
k...
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> I will, however, be looking forward to GTR2. I use rFactor mainly for
>> the open-wheelers, and GTR suits me fine for the other types of cars.

> The 1979 F1 mod demo for rFactor is looking rather good. I have been a bit
> disappointed with the development of rFactor, but it seems to be coming of
> age. I guess it does take some time to produce a top quality mod and we
> are starting to see them now.
>
> The sounds are fantastic. I always found the trainers to feel the best in
> rfactor and the winged open wheelers not so good. This mod feels just
> right. Very good.
>
> Cheers
> Tony

I agree. The '79 F1 Mod is rather nice, even though it is but a demo. I do
like it better than any of the F1 Mods currently released.

Alanb

Old August 13th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Garrot[_2_]

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar Circuit: In
> Living Color_
>
> Alanb

Correct! But it is spelled "Hotties", two "t's", not one. Bwahahahaaa..
Old August 13th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Garrot" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar Circuit: In
>> Living Color_
>>
>> Alanb

> Correct! But it is spelled "Hotties", two "t's", not one. Bwahahahaaa..

You might be correct, but it was written by an idiot (or reported by one).

Alanb

Will GTR2 be multithreaded? Cris Eichler Simulators 4 August 24th 06 04:25 AM
rF Rank Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 1 December 30th 05 04:29 PM
GTR: GT Rank Damien Smith Simulators 4 November 29th 04 12:34 PM
GT Rank alfa test Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 1 November 14th 04 08:47 PM