CD changer in dash flashing

Old June 11th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default CD changer in dash flashing

I have 2000 Chrysler LHS with CD changer in dash and all led's are flashing.
I tried to disconnect the battery but it didn't help. What should I do? How
do I reset it?

Old June 11th 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

--

"-Almazick-" > wrote in message
> I have 2000 Chrysler LHS with CD changer in dash and all led's are

flashing.
> I tried to disconnect the battery but it didn't help. What should I do?

How
> do I reset it?

There is no reset, it has an internal problem. send it out for repairs.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old June 11th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

--

"-Almazick-" > wrote in message
. ..
> Is there any way can be done in my garage?
>

> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >

> > --
> >
> > "-Almazick-" > wrote in message
> >> I have 2000 Chrysler LHS with CD changer in dash and all led's are

> > flashing.
> >> I tried to disconnect the battery but it didn't help. What should I do?

> > How
> >> do I reset it?
> >>

> > There is no reset, it has an internal problem. send it out for repairs.
> >
> > Glenn Beasley
> > Chrysler Tech

Is there anyway what can be done in your garage?

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old June 11th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Is there any way can be done in my garage?

. ..

Old June 12th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"-Almazick-" > wrote in message
. ..
> well, I do all the mechanical repairs in my garage so I was just
> wondering what needs to be done in order flashing to stop.
>

> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >

> > --
> >
> > "-Almazick-" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> Is there any way can be done in my garage?
> >>

> >> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> >> . ..

repairs.

> > Is there anyway what can be done in your garage?
> >
> > Glenn Beasley
> > Chrysler Tech

As I said, you have to pull the CD Changer out and send it out for repairs.
you can pull the CD changer out but I cant see you taking it apart to fix
it.

--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old June 12th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

well, I do all the mechanical repairs in my garage so I was just
wondering what needs to be done in order flashing to stop.

. ..

Old June 12th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Can you please tell me in 1 or 2 sentences what needs to be done inside of
CD Changer and if you have a schematic for cd changer that's a big plus for
me..

. ..

Old June 12th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"-Almazick-" > wrote in message
> Can you please tell me in 1 or 2 sentences what needs to be done inside of
> CD Changer and if you have a schematic for cd changer that's a big plus

for
> me..
>

> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >

> > "-Almazick-" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> well, I do all the mechanical repairs in my garage so I was just
> >> wondering what needs to be done in order flashing to stop.
> >>

> >> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> >> . ..

are

> > repairs.

> > As I said, you have to pull the CD Changer out and send it out for
> > repairs.
> > you can pull the CD changer out but I cant see you taking it apart to

fix
> > it.
> >
> > --
> > Glenn Beasley
> > Chrysler Tech

Ok let me say it one more time. when a radio, CD changer or any other kind
of audio device goes bad we "REMOVE THE UNIT AND SEND IT OUT FOR REPAIRS"
Which part of this don't you understand?

Old June 12th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

you can't there is no reset it will need to go to a repair shop but a 10 disc
changer would be cheaper unless u have the max care warranty

Old June 12th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

the unit is made by Mitsubishi or alpine and neither will release any info on
them as far as internal working's and the dealers will rape u for a repair on a
exchange unit
remove it and install a fm modulated10 disc changer like pioneer it will be
less money