Restorable VW in Santa Fe

Old December 11th 04, 06:20 PM
Gnarlodious

Default Restorable VW in Santa Fe

Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost complete.
No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.

Photos:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/

Contact:

Capital City Scrap Metals
1162 Cooks Lane
Santa Fe, NM
(505) 471-0740

Old December 11th 04, 07:05 PM
Anthony

Gnarlodious wrote:
> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost

complete.
> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>
> Photos:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>
> Contact:
>
> Capital City Scrap Metals
> 1162 Cooks Lane
> Santa Fe, NM
> (505) 471-0740

Well, I'm in Albuquerque, but I can't afford the extra $ or time to put
into another resto.

God help the little car!

~Anthony

Old December 11th 04, 07:05 PM
Anthony

Old December 11th 04, 07:32 PM
Mac

"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message
> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost complete.
> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>
> Photos:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>
> Contact:
>
> Capital City Scrap Metals
> 1162 Cooks Lane
> Santa Fe, NM
> (505) 471-0740

Hell that could make someone a daily driver with a new window and a little
work!

Mac

Old December 12th 04, 01:08 AM
Gnarlodious

Entity Tim Rogers spoke thus:

>>> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
>>> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost

> complete.
>>> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>>>
>>> Photos:
>>> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>>>
>>> Contact:
>>>
>>> Capital City Scrap Metals
>>> 1162 Cooks Lane
>>> Santa Fe, NM
>>> (505) 471-0740
>>>

>> Hell that could make someone a daily driver with a new window and a little
>> work!
>>

> ................I'm just a lurker at STF, but someone who is registered
> there ought to forward this post to the forum there that is dedicated to
> these type 4 sedans.

What's STF?

-- Gnarlie
http://Gnarlodious.com/Vanagon/

Old December 12th 04, 01:31 AM
Tim Rogers

"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message

> What's STF?

..........Shop Talk Forums

.......This the link to the forum for the type 4 sedan:

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewfo...b2d7b52 3d439

Old December 12th 04, 01:33 AM
Kafertoys

>> ................I'm just a lurker at STF, but someone who is registered
>> there ought to forward this post to the forum there that is dedicated to
>> these type 4 sedans.

>What's STF?

http://shoptalkforums.com/index.php

This is what Tim is referring to.

Mario
Vintage Werks restorations
Old December 12th 04, 02:29 AM
Shaggie

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:31:59 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message
>>
>> What's STF?
>>

>.........Shop Talk Forums
>
>......This the link to the forum for the type 4 sedan:
>
>http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewfo...b2d7b52 3d439

Glad to see they got their main page restored. Took long enough. :-/

---

Beware the fury of a patient man. - John Dryden