1994 Dodge Intrepid - 3.3L

Old October 19th 04, 06:12 PM
matrious

Default 1994 Dodge Intrepid - 3.3L

I am also having problems with my car! Its the starter I most sure of. It
has been taking several times to get the thing to start. But its only been
happening since it got cold out. Some machanic said its the starter and
wants to charge me 200$ to fix the thing. I want to install the thing my
self- but what does a starter look like, and how hard is this ?

Old October 19th 04, 06:14 PM
maxpower

have someone do it for you.....first of all you need a lift for that
second..if you dont even no what a starter looks like, i would leave it
alone
lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 19th 04, 06:14 PM
maxpower

have someone do it for you.....first of all you need a lift for that
second..if you dont even no what a starter looks like, i would leave it
alone
lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 19th 04, 06:22 PM
matrious

I may have found someone to do it for me. What would this person need to do
this? How hard is it to get to?

Old October 19th 04, 06:22 PM
matrious

Old October 20th 04, 01:58 AM
NewsGroupie

Make sure your battery is in top shape first. Start cheap and work your way
up, unless you don't mind fixing things that aren't broken.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 20th 04, 01:58 AM
NewsGroupie

Make sure your battery is in top shape first. Start cheap and work your way
up, unless you don't mind fixing things that aren't broken.

lkaboutautos.com...

2000 Dodge Intrepid PCM Darrick Dodge 0 July 12th 04 02:20 PM
Dodge Intrepid vibration murron Dodge 4 June 11th 04 06:56 PM