stolen car

Old June 2nd 05, 12:55 AM
ArchTaib

Default stolen car

just though i'd post to share the story.

the thing has been running beautiful.. changed the fuel filter, increased
fuel pressure, put in a good air filter, cleaned out the interior.. next up
was to put together some G-valves to trick the map sensor and change my
boost levels. was going to take out the cat. converter too.

but i woke up last tuesday morning and the damn thing was gone.. just some
busted plastic on the driveway. they found it by thursday morning, but i
didn't care to ask where.

so now i have an '88 new yorker turbo that sucks again. if they had thefted
it like 2 weeks ago, it would have stalled by the end of the alleyway
LOL --which is where i would have found it, i'm sure.

i was lucky enough to only have about $2.86 worth of fuel in the car, so
they didn't get very far at all. still.. now it needs a steering column,
rear suspension, something is wrong with the front left brakes, needs a
driver's door for the hole in the side where the lock used to be, a
passenger door cause they kicked the crap out of it for no reason, i need
the chrome trim for pretty much the whole car, plastic bumper mouldings for
the front and back, front bumper, and front fenders. it has some damage to
that radiator assembly on the underside and the motor mount sticks out the
bottom now, but the unibody is still straight.. so i'm just gonna drive
this junker till she dies.

learns me to have fire and theft on the next one. *point of the whole
story-- fire and theft coverage is like $22 per YEAR*

i can't wait to get another one

Old June 2nd 05, 01:56 AM
Rena J via CarKB.com

Man oh man that story sounds like some of the issues I had with my car
let's see:
-When I first bought it, someone stole my temp tags..
-I had three tires slashed (I don't know why).
-I probably had a flat tired around ummmm 10 times..
-I had to take it back to the dealer because it had a recall on all Neons
(something about brakes)
-Someone tried to steel it about 4 times
-I had to fix my front wind shield about 2 times
-My right side mirror don't work
-Check engine light is on
-Had it hit while parked about 3 times
-Had a serious accident about 2 times
-Brakes are out of whack
-Had it towed while I was sleeping and my car was in my own parking lot
.......and to top it off, some time in the middle of last week, my key can
not open my driver's door, so I have to open the passenger door, climb in
and unlock the driver's door....I just leave the door unlock hoping someone
steals the piece of crap!!!
Old June 2nd 05, 02:21 AM
ArchTaib

exactly.. i got fire and theft now.. so i'm kinda secretly hoping the
phukkers come back and burn it.

but i can't really do without a car on the short-term.. so i wired the
started to a secret switch, and the 12V to the colum with another secret
switch. so no-one but me can start it now. but that wiring might burn it
up anyway.

it cost me $200 to change my policy to include comprehensive, and $97 to get
it out of the police impound. *something i don't understand: my taxes pay
the police dept, and the police dept paid to have the car towed to the
impound.. but when i got there, i had to pay the towing fee :s * ...and
now it needs all this 'stuff' to make it look pretty again.

Old June 12th 05, 02:06 AM
¨°şİo.,XT,.oİş°¨

here is a better idea, run a wire from the starter, to the inside of the
drivers seat.
leave the key in the ignition and let them take it this time.
call the cops up, ask for your impound money back, cuz you just save them on
putting the guy in prison

Old June 12th 05, 02:13 AM
¨°şİo.,XT,.oİş°¨

even better,
a friend of mine, was going to put razor blades all around the inside of his
audio deck in his stang, but was told by LEO, that if he did that and the
criminal who is stealing his stuff, gets hurt, he will be charged.
"¨°şİo.,XT,.oİş°¨" > wrote in message
> here is a better idea, run a wire from the starter, to the inside of the
> drivers seat.
> leave the key in the ignition and let them take it this time.
> call the cops up, ask for your impound money back, cuz you just save them
> on putting the guy in prison
>
> "ArchTaib" > wrote in message
>> exactly.. i got fire and theft now.. so i'm kinda secretly hoping the
>> phukkers come back and burn it.
>>
>> but i can't really do without a car on the short-term.. so i wired the
>> started to a secret switch, and the 12V to the colum with another secret
>> switch. so no-one but me can start it now. but that wiring might burn
>> it up anyway.
>>
>> it cost me $200 to change my policy to include comprehensive, and $97 to
>> get it out of the police impound. *something i don't understand: my
>> taxes pay the police dept, and the police dept paid to have the car towed
>> to the impound.. but when i got there, i had to pay the towing fee :s *
>> ...and now it needs all this 'stuff' to make it look pretty again.
>>

>> "Rena J via CarKB.com" > wrote in message
>>> Man oh man that story sounds like some of the issues I had with my car
>>> let's see:
>>> -When I first bought it, someone stole my temp tags..
>>> -I had three tires slashed (I don't know why).
>>> -I probably had a flat tired around ummmm 10 times..
>>> -I had to take it back to the dealer because it had a recall on all
>>> Neons
>>> (something about brakes)
>>> -Someone tried to steel it about 4 times
>>> -I had to fix my front wind shield about 2 times
>>> -My right side mirror don't work
>>> -Check engine light is on
>>> -Had it hit while parked about 3 times
>>> -Had a serious accident about 2 times
>>> -Brakes are out of whack
>>> -Had it towed while I was sleeping and my car was in my own parking lot
>>> ......and to top it off, some time in the middle of last week, my key
>>> can
>>> not open my driver's door, so I have to open the passenger door, climb
>>> in
>>> and unlock the driver's door....I just leave the door unlock hoping
>>> someone
>>> steals the piece of crap!!!

Md.: Carjack suspect reports 'his' car stolen John David Galt Driving 3 May 7th 05 04:06 AM
Stolen Land Rover 90 john 4x4 1 March 7th 05 10:08 PM
Help!! Stolen Anti-Theft Key, 95' Golf. David Black VW water cooled 0 February 25th 05 08:05 PM
LOOK OUT FOR STOLEN PLATES MA 7631TL Dave C. Driving 10 January 7th 05 02:18 AM