resovoir socks ?

Old March 1st 05, 06:44 PM
RTG

Default resovoir socks ?

>> mugen resovoir socks

why do people put these on --- what's the function ?
(guess: none)

Old March 1st 05, 07:41 PM
halo2 guy

I am not sure what reservoir your speaking of

Old March 1st 05, 08:30 PM
RTG

fluid resovoir: ATF, steering

Old March 1st 05, 08:34 PM
halo2 guy

interesting ...I didn't know they had those. I don't see any advantage of
having them. They are just going to get dirty. Perhaps they are for show.
I learned a long time ago that unless your in some competitions all the time
and your getting money for how good your car looks, don't bother wasting
your money on useless crap like braided hoses, anodized bolts/nuts,
reservoir socks etc. If the addition of the item adds a
performance/handling benefit then that may be of value. Otherwise it is a
waste of money that you will wish you had back later on when your broke or
retired and can't afford denture cream.

Old March 1st 05, 09:40 PM
Mista Bone

no function, but it is MOOGEN !!!!!!!!

bling bling!!!!!!!

Old March 1st 05, 10:31 PM
RTG

Xactly ...<clap> some guys are just fecking nuts with mods. <shakehead>