Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

Old March 24th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Calab

Default Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

"butterflysrforever" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
|I and many of my friends have this same system installed on our cars and
| trucks and guess what? I am saving 43% and all my friends are saving up to
| 71%.

Like talking to yourself, water4gas?

Old March 24th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I own a two cylinder air cooled 12 horsepower Briggs & Stratton electric
start engine.I ought to go to a junk yard and buy some angle iron and
three motor scooter wheels, or boat trailer wheels and hubs, and build
myself a little three wheel car, sort of like a Freeway Flyer.I could
buy a Comet torque converter to use for the transmission.I would have to
make sure it has enough room for the bags of groceries for when I go to
the food store.It would probally get at least 75 miles per gallon.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
HLS

> wrote in message
>I own a two cylinder air cooled 12 horsepower Briggs & Stratton electric
> start engine.I ought to go to a junk yard and buy some angle iron and
> three motor scooter wheels, or boat trailer wheels and hubs, and build
> myself a little three wheel car, sort of like a Freeway Flyer.I could
> buy a Comet torque converter to use for the transmission.I would have to
> make sure it has enough room for the bags of groceries for when I go to
> the food store.It would probally get at least 75 miles per gallon.
> cuhulin

Why shoot low.. If you used this turd's hydrogen system, you could probably
get a million miles per gallon and still sell power to the electrical grid.

Old March 25th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
HLS

"water4gas" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Send me proof!! Post just 1 web site that backs up your claim... Just one!
> If it is a scam, and it does not work, there will be hundred's of
> postings.
>
> Yes, it takes energy to produce the Hydrogen. But less than 5 amps, the
> same amount or less that it takes to raise or lower electric windows. Much
> less than you use by using your heater or A/C (by power I am talking the
> electric portion, not the belt to turn it). By your analogy if you
> disconnect your radio you will increase your MPG. Thats ridiculous.
>
> Take me up by my challenge, post web pages backing your claim.
>
> You must work or own stock in an oil company or your a bored 9th grader.
> Your way over your head here.
>
> The world to you is flat. No one will ever talk on a wire... No one will
> ever fly... It is easier to be negative than positive. The world is full
> of people like you. My father said color TV would never last and that is
> why he would never buy one. He is watching color TV LOL...
>
> Either do the challenge or stop posting...

I will post any time I wish, you ignorant ****.
I am a college graduate, a research chemist.

Others on this board are also very well educated in similar scientific
fields.

Hydrogen is great, as far as it goes.

Your pitiful hucksterism is laughable.. You are a disgrace.

Go sell some magnetic fuel line devices, or other crap. But dont try to do
it here.

This is not an Ebay for idiots. At least, it wasnt until you posted .

Old March 25th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:20:04 -0500, water4gas > wrote:
>You do not know what you are talking about!! Send me proof it doesn't work.
>I can send you tons of experiments along with testimonials from satisfied
>customers.

>Just because you are uneducated and have no clue what this is about
>doesn't make me a liar...

Oh puleeze. I knew more about the subject mattter than you when I was
ten. This is really basic stuff and your stupdity and ignorance are
astounding!

>Post or email just ONE person you personally know who used this system and
>it didn't work for them.. Just 1. Email me their name and phone number....

I'm sorry. I don't surround myself with gullible morons. I don't know
anybody stupid enough to waste their money on your trash.

Why don't you post some independant unbiased results. Hint: unbiased
means they weren't paid by you to produce results you want. The tests
have to be double blind to be worth anything.

>Other wise stay off my post! If it didn't work why would we sell it with a
>100% Money Back Guarantee?

Don't like being treated like a lowlife lying scumbag spammer? Then
quit acting like one!

>Why would they use hydrogen in the shuttle?

Irrelevent. The reasons hydrogen is used have nothing to do with automobiles.
First hint: the shuttle doesn't use an internal combustion engine geared
to tires rolling over pavement.

>Why would Bush pass a bill that requires all auto manufactures to have and
>use hydrogen in the year 2015...

I can think of two things right off: either you lying again, or you're
demonstrating that bush is a blithering idiot. Take your pick.

>Wake up and smell the roses. Stop smoking that crack...

You're projecting again.
Old March 25th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

I've seen the device and read all about it.

Truth is, I can produce MORE flammable hydrogen gas under the hood than
this device by simply overcharging the battery.

Old March 25th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

On Mar 24, 4:20 pm, "water4gas" > wrote:
> You do not know what you are talking about!! Send me proof it doesn't work.
> I can send you tons of experiments along with testimonials from satisfied
> customers.
>
> Just because you are uneducated and have no clue what this is about
> doesn't make me a liar...
>
> Post or email just ONE person you personally know who used this system and
> it didn't work for them.. Just 1. Email me their name and phone number....
>
> Other wise stay off my post! If it didn't work why would we sell it with a
> 100% Money Back Guarantee?
>
> Why would they use hydrogen in the shuttle?
> Why would Bush pass a bill that requires all auto manufactures to have and
> use hydrogen in the year 2015...
>
> Wake up and smell the roses. Stop smoking that crack...
>
> --
> Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.tech/
> More information athttp://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

The shuttle is a ROCKET, not a spark-ignition piston reciprocating
engine. The idea in a rocket is to MAXIMIZE the exhaust gas velocity
(which hydrogen does), while in a spark ignition piston engine the
objective is to reduce as much as possible the energy left in the
exhaust. Now, that is exactly the opposite of what you want in a
rocket.

A gasoline car engine can be converted quite easily to burn hydrogen,
by using a similar setup used for LNG carburetion, with LOTS of egr.
However, the price of hydrogen these days makes it uneconomical.

Old March 25th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
aarcuda69062

In article
Don Stauffer in Minnesota > wrote:

> On Mar 24, 4:20 pm, "water4gas" > wrote:
> > You do not know what you are talking about!! Send me proof it doesn't work.
> > I can send you tons of experiments along with testimonials from satisfied
> > customers.
> >
> > Just because you are uneducated and have no clue what this is about
> > doesn't make me a liar...
> >
> > Post or email just ONE person you personally know who used this system and
> > it didn't work for them.. Just 1. Email me their name and phone number....
> >
> > Other wise stay off my post! If it didn't work why would we sell it with a
> > 100% Money Back Guarantee?
> >
> > Why would they use hydrogen in the shuttle?
> > Why would Bush pass a bill that requires all auto manufactures to have and
> > use hydrogen in the year 2015...
> >
> > Wake up and smell the roses. Stop smoking that crack...
> >
> > --
> > Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.tech/
> > More information athttp://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

> The shuttle is a ROCKET, not a spark-ignition piston reciprocating
> engine. The idea in a rocket is to MAXIMIZE the exhaust gas velocity
> (which hydrogen does), while in a spark ignition piston engine the
> objective is to reduce as much as possible the energy left in the
> exhaust. Now, that is exactly the opposite of what you want in a
> rocket.
>
> A gasoline car engine can be converted quite easily to burn hydrogen,
> by using a similar setup used for LNG carburetion, with LOTS of egr.
> However, the price of hydrogen these days makes it uneconomical.

This same water4gas numb nuts is advertising on Craig's list in my area,
they're claiming to be opening up soon in a town not to far from me.

What are the odds I'll see the huckster at any local swap meets, flea
markets, etc??

It's gonna be fun laughing in his face.

As a mechanic I eagerly look forward to undoing things that they screw
up underhood on peoples cars.
Old March 25th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
water4gas

Airplanes don't fly, you don't talk on a wireless phone, the earth is flat,
your all brain dead LMAO!

You have not shown anything of proof of what you say. You never graduated
from High School. You are uneducated and stupid. You are a waste of human
life.

I hope we meet if you live in my area.... I know you are no mechanic....

I will put up $10,000 if you can give real proof that we are wrong!! Not
just a bunch of BS but independent proof!! Show me a web page where
studies have been performed. A school, an independent study another words.
Post it here!!

Prove that all the information on the net is wrong. Do that and everyone
who reads your posts will believe you. If not they are going to believe
the thousands of people who know....

Just do it.. Don't talk crap. Put up or shut up. $10,000 cash!! You can
buy a lot of gas with that.

So anyone who is following this, you will see these people show you
NOTHING!

Now watch these UNEDUCATED MORONS USE FOUL LANGUAGE AS A COVER UP LOL!!

Old March 25th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Frank

water4gas wrote:
> Send me proof!! Post just 1 web site that backs up your claim... Just one!
> If it is a scam, and it does not work, there will be hundred's of
> postings.
>
> Yes, it takes energy to produce the Hydrogen. But less than 5 amps, the
> same amount or less that it takes to raise or lower electric windows. Much
> less than you use by using your heater or A/C (by power I am talking the
> electric portion, not the belt to turn it). By your analogy if you
> disconnect your radio you will increase your MPG. Thats ridiculous.
>
> Take me up by my challenge, post web pages backing your claim.
>
> You must work or own stock in an oil company or your a bored 9th grader.
> Your way over your head here.

Looking over your stuff, I'll say you're a fraud.
This from a bored Ph.D. chemist