OT Virginia followup

Old February 12th 05, 11:30 PM
Shag

Default OT Virginia followup

For those of you following along. :-)

http://www.nbc17.com/news/4187163/detail.html

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old February 13th 05, 08:35 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
> For those of you following along. :-)
>
> http://www.nbc17.com/news/4187163/detail.html
>

> ---

they should make it a nationwide law instead of being scared of offending
those who constantly moon us....<G>...can't offend a few, must offend the
rest......gotta love it....i blame it on parents...heh..

Old February 13th 05, 10:33 PM
Shag

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:35:28 -0500, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .
>> For those of you following along. :-)
>>
>> http://www.nbc17.com/news/4187163/detail.html
>>

>> ---

>they should make it a nationwide law instead of being scared of offending
>those who constantly moon us....<G>...can't offend a few, must offend the
>rest......gotta love it....i blame it on parents...heh..

My wife and I ate at AJ's today. While we were standing in line, this
dude came in and his pants were so low down that his back pockets
LITERALLY (I *swear* I'm not exaggerating) were behind his calves. It
was absolutely stupid. His shirt was so baggy that it extended down
past his pants so you couldn't see his underwear at least. My wife
started laughing so loudly that I was pretty sure the guy was gonna
say something and force me to give him a light push, causing him to
trip over his own pants and bust his ass, but he didn't say anything.
:-) As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Gosh! Iiiiiidiot!!!"

---
Old February 13th 05, 10:57 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message >
> My wife and I ate at AJ's today. While we were standing in line, this
> dude came in and his pants were so low down that his back pockets
> LITERALLY (I *swear* I'm not exaggerating) were behind his calves. It
> was absolutely stupid. His shirt was so baggy that it extended down
> past his pants so you couldn't see his underwear at least. My wife
> started laughing so loudly that I was pretty sure the guy was gonna
> say something and force me to give him a light push, causing him to
> trip over his own pants and bust his ass, but he didn't say anything.
> :-) As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Gosh! Iiiiiidiot!!!"

yep....its a standard around here for they young people...and most get mad
if you tell em that the baggie pants "trend" started in our nations
prisons....the "bitches" wore pants like that for "easy
access"....<G>....but as with most "trends" it went from low hanging on the
ass, to the crotch at or below the knees....can you imagine trying to get to
your wallet?

Old February 14th 05, 01:45 AM
John Willis

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:57:02 -0500, "Joey Tribiani" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>"Shag" > wrote in message >
>> My wife and I ate at AJ's today. While we were standing in line, this
>> dude came in and his pants were so low down that his back pockets
>> LITERALLY (I *swear* I'm not exaggerating) were behind his calves. It
>> was absolutely stupid. His shirt was so baggy that it extended down
>> past his pants so you couldn't see his underwear at least. My wife
>> started laughing so loudly that I was pretty sure the guy was gonna
>> say something and force me to give him a light push, causing him to
>> trip over his own pants and bust his ass, but he didn't say anything.
>> :-) As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Gosh! Iiiiiidiot!!!"
>>

>yep....its a standard around here for they young people...and most get mad
>if you tell em that the baggie pants "trend" started in our nations
>prisons....the "bitches" wore pants like that for "easy
>access"....<G>....but as with most "trends" it went from low hanging on the
>ass, to the crotch at or below the knees....can you imagine trying to get to
>your wallet?

One thing is certain. You never have to worry about one of these
idiots catching up to you if you don't want them to!

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)