Saint Francis of Assisi 8-3-95

Old March 10th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Saint Francis of Assisi 8-3-95

St. Francis of Assisi says,
"When mankind treasures an object it is difficult
mentally, even sometimes physically, to find that this
object has been abused, even when the individual is
aware that it could be repaired to a degree somewhat
satisfactory. So many Souls have been desecrated to a
degree impossible for mankind to understand, because
the Soul, in the language of your time, is hanging by
a thread, pleading with the individual, saying 'Save Me'."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 3,1995 AT 4:00 P.M.

SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI

" I am Saint Francis of Assisi. The whole
world has been blessed by The Father's Will because
of His Love. At different times He hands to mankind
a Blessing beyond man's ability to understand. As He
has handed through this Miracle of His Love, millions
of Words instructing mankind on the importance of
human life, and His Precious Gift in each life of a Soul,
mankind is in great need of this Miracle, because if I
were to tell you in descriptive form, manner, the in-depth
number of desecrations to the mind, the body of
so many millions of people, you would vomit, because
of the vileness in all the offenses desecrating human
life, thus desecrating the Souls of those involved.

When mankind treasures an object it is difficult
mentally, even sometimes physically, to find that this
object has been abused, even when the individual is
aware that it could be repaired to a degree somewhat
satisfactory. So many Souls have been desecrated to a
degree impossible for mankind to understand, because
the Soul, in the language of your time, is hanging by
a thread, pleading with the individual, saying 'Save Me'.

This description of what I have just spoken would
be difficult for some to understand, but I assure you it
is happening throughout the world, because mankind has
placed all their pleasures, all their desires in practices
worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. This applies to all
ages, to all cultures.

Homosexuality, lesbianism is not normal to human
life. Life was not designed to follow this pattern of
living. It is prevalent throughout the world. It is
acceptable throughout the world, and there is very little,
very few, who will stand up against the practice of it.
Immorality has reached a peak worse than Sodom and
Gomorrah.

It is true, back in time mankind did not practice
the same moral values that Christianity has instructed
man about, but this time in which We speak there is
so much desecration to human life that it is difficult
for All of Us Here to see the sadness in The Father.
We have even said, 'Father, take their free will from
them'; He responds and says, 'I never take back My
Love.'

Some reading these Words at another time will
reject Them because they cannot see the Personal
Communication that the Saints have with The Father.
What they do not understand is that We Here in the
Heavens originally came from the Heavens, but now We
have another identification attached to Our Soul and that
identification is one connected to a human place in the
world. Do not be saddened over any disrespect, anger,
that might be seen or heard regarding What I am
speaking today.

When man is born to the world, man depends upon
others who are close to him or her, much dependence
comes through the growing years. It is important for
mankind to understand another facet of this, that each
human life is given a free will and it is endowed with
the ability to know right, wrong, truth, untruth, and the
individual most times is allowed to make decisions
through this will. When a human being is victimized
by the strength or power of another one, The Father's
Justice in this accountability is always Reasonable,
Understanding, and of course, Just.

We hear mankind say: 'Why would a Miracle of
this type be needed now? Things such as this are
associated with past history, and also, why would God
choose a woman for this task when a man would be
much stronger, more acceptable?'

Mankind does not have the Wisdom of The Father,
so mankind should never question The Father in any
manner, in any way, in any degree. We are fully aware
of this little one's physical and We are fully aware of
what it takes to repeat The Father's Will through
Messages of Direction. The Father's Will must never
be questioned, for His Purpose for all things has a
purpose beyond man's ability to perceive.

When One of Us speaks, Many gather. Sometimes
One will hold the child because of the strength needed
to repeat the Words that are so Important for mankind
to hear, to read, to remember. Others are also present,
aware of all that is occurring, also helping Some Who
are working. You are never alone; this should be a
comfort.

Much Love passes through this Miracle because It
is the Greatest Gift that mankind has ever received
except, of course, for the Soul at the moment of
conception. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.