Maytag Store, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Rt. 309

Old January 13th 05, 12:37 PM
Fatboy Jr.

Default Maytag Store, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Rt. 309

To anyone from the northeastern part of Pa., in the town of
Wilkes-Barre, a message (non Pontiac oriented)

BEWARE- AVOID the Maytag appliance store on Rt. 309 by Home Depot, in
Wilkes-Barre. The guy that owns it is a major jerk, he talked me into a
$110 gas flow valve for my Magic Chef stove, and then refused to take
it back when that was not the problem.

I had to spend another $75 online to get ignitors, which were the real
problem. And the p-rick won't take the gas valve back.

The store is located right by where the old Zayre's dept. store used to
be, on RT. 309.

BEWARE- SHOP ELSEWHERE !! The guy changes from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde
depending on if you are handing him money or not at the time.

Old January 14th 05, 12:02 AM
James C. Reeves

I had no idea that Chrysler sold repair parts for Magic Chef appliances.
Isn't that a hoot?!