1997 SW1 stereo wire color coding?

Old August 9th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Billycat

Default 1997 SW1 stereo wire color coding?

Hello,

I'm pretty sure thisw question gets asked from time to time but I
searched about as much I can and couldn't find the specific info I was
looking for without being charged for it.

Does someone know the wire coloring codes to replace a stereo in a
1997 SW1? or maybe offer a link to a site that doesn't charge for the
info?

I have found this on the net before for 3 other vehicles in the past
but now I see that most websites want to charge for this. bummer...

thanks,
BC
Old August 10th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Billycat

wow! I just re-read my post and noticed how badly that whole first bit
of it was written. All I can say is that I'm pretty sure that I'm
usually not quite that much of an idiot in my day to day life. At
least I hope heheh

sorry 'bout that. please consider answering my question anyways in
spite of my horrible writing skills...

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 21:08:03 GMT, Billycat

Old August 10th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Lane

Google groups is your friend.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...408a19632b79dc

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

Old August 10th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Billycat

I did spend the last couple days searching for this and even tried
Google Groups but I suppose I'm not a net savy as I'd like to be.

anyways, thanks for the help.

- Bill

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:17:21 -0500, "Lane" >
wrote:

>Google groups is your friend.
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...408a19632b79dc
>
>Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]