new to Miata and rack

Old May 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default new to Miata and rack

I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring
about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.

I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build -
and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already
taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in
the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the
vastly improved gas mileage!

I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've
ordered. It's not ucommon for me to pick up friends at the airport so
it'll be good to have a rack for excess luggage.

Old May 1st 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Cameraman" > wrote:

>I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring
>about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.
>
>I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build -
>and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already
>taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in
>the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the
>vastly improved gas mileage!
>
>I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've

We all like our new Miatas, I have a white grand touring myself, but
let's not get over enthusiastic: they are just not cut out for hauling
trucks.

Anyway, welcome to the group.

Leon

--
Leon van Dommelen Bess, the Miata Bozo, the Miata
http://www.dommelen.net/miata

rack? mowgli Mazda 11 May 3rd 06 01:37 PM
01 GLX Carbio - popping sound while turning and backing after new rack, tie rods and ends cstoddard VW water cooled 2 November 5th 05 08:45 AM
Miata F.S. Alan Mazda 15 November 1st 05 11:06 PM
Tire Rack Suggestions Gary Mazda 6 August 24th 05 11:17 AM
FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's pws Mazda 6 August 2nd 05 02:53 AM