Woman Accused of Causing Deadly Car Crash

Old July 17th 05, 05:26 AM
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> 223rem wrote:
> > http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rash_charges_1
> >
> > SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
> > deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
> > three Chicago rock musicians.
> >
> > Jeannette Sliwinski, 23, was charged with first-degree murder
> > and was being held under guard at a hospital after she
> > was denied bond Friday. Cook County Assistant State's
> > Attorney Colleen Daly said prosecutors might seek the death penalty.

> > Death penalty would be well deserved IMO.

> I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
> with them and this is a good way of doing that.

She missed you.

--
Paul Hovnanian
During the next two hours, the system will be going up and down several
Old July 17th 05, 06:06 AM
JohnH

WalkingBarefoot wrote:
> Here is a picture of the driver:
>
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448

She's probably just depressed from the lack of clothing for her height.

Old July 17th 05, 06:23 AM
Paul.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:24:20 +0100, Pooh Bear , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>
> > I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
> > with them ......

> And you know this how ?

Judy's our resident "know it all, especially if its wrong."

--
Paul

Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
and trolls in rec.autos.driving.
Old July 17th 05, 06:45 AM
Paul.

On 16 Jul 2005 08:54:52 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend , said
the following in rec.autos.driving...

> I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
> with them and this is a good way of doing that.

Too bad she didn't take you out in the process. I would have nominated
her for the congressional medal of honor then.

Old July 17th 05, 04:41 PM
DYM

Scott en Aztlán > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:47:28 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...n_re_us/crash_
>>charges_1
>>
>>SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
>>deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
>>three Chicago rock musicians.

>>Sliwinski, of Morton Grove, allegedly told investigators
>>that she had been in a fight with her mother before
>>the crash and wanted to take her own life.

> They don't call it "Moron Grove" for nothing...

<Tongue in ceek>
I tries to commit suicide in a car once, but I was driving a Chevett and
couldn't get going fast enough.

Doug
Old July 17th 05, 06:58 PM
Ulf

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:13:58 GMT, "Dave" > wrote:
>

>>"WalkingBarefoot" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Here is a picture of the driver:
>>>
>>>http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448
>>>

>>Damn, but she's got a lot to live for.

> You know how inscure those hot chicks are. Always obsessing about
> those extra two grams of fat on their thighs and **** like that...

Yup, but just decent looking chicks won't impress your friends nearly
enough... Besides, how do we know it's really her? Aside from the fact
that we read it on the internet, that is.

Ulf
Old July 18th 05, 03:51 AM
Brent P

In article >, Ulf wrote:

> Yup, but just decent looking chicks won't impress your friends nearly
> enough... Besides, how do we know it's really her? Aside from the fact
> that we read it on the internet, that is.

I've been following this on chicago craigslist RnR and it would seem that
the modelplace link and the woman in question are the same given a
picture in the local media. (I haven't seen it) Someone also did some
address checking and it seems to be the same person.

Old July 18th 05, 05:52 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 16 Jul 2005 08:54:52 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
>with them and this is a good way of doing that.

Do you think Ted Kennedy's lucky to have survived Mary Jo's attempt to
take him with her when she committed suicide?

Old July 18th 05, 01:57 PM
Dan J.S.

"WalkingBarefoot" > wrote in message
> Here is a picture of the driver:
>
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448

She is too hot to be put in jail... also, being that she was driving a Ford,
she will probably get off and Ford Co. will end up paying...