Pulled over by the cops for a flat spare tire

Old May 25th 05, 03:16 PM
Jim Yanik

The Real Bev > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>>
>> I was recently pulled over by the cops and they ticketed me for having
>> a flat spare tire. The cop told me my spare tire in my trunk was
>> flat. I laughed that told him there's air in the tire. He said he
>> was not joking and knows the tire is flat. He insisted that I open my
>> trunk and look. I opened the trunk and was stunned to find out that
>> the tire really was flat. How in the hell did he know the tire was
>> flat? He told me the ticket was for my own safety, and said he may
>> have saved my life. going on to explain how people can freeze to death
>> in the winter if they experience a flat tire and have no spare, or run
>> over by another car out on the major highways, or even get eaten by
>> wild animals if they get a flat out in the wilderness,
>>
>> I guess he's right and I have no excuse for having a flat spare. I
>> have never checked the tire since I bought the car, so I suppose I'll
>> just pay the $79 and learn from this experience to check the air on
>> the spare tire more often. However, I will never figure out how he
>> knew that tire was flat.

> He played the odds and won.

yeah,most people never periodically check their spare for proper
inflation,and they don't hold pressure forever.

Me,I carry a tire pump,too.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old May 25th 05, 04:59 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Paul wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2005 21:46:48 -0500, , said the following in
> rec.autos.driving...
>
> > On Tue, 24 May 2005 06:45:45 -0700, Scott en Aztl=E1n
> > > wrote:
> >

> <snip>
>
> > TROLL
> >
> > Your name has been added to the National Troll list. After five
> > trolling occurances, you will no longer be allowed to use the internet
> > for a period of five years. If this is your second violation, you
> > will never be allowed on the internet again. You have been warned.
> >

> I see that judy appears to have nym shifted again.
>=20

Who the fork is this "judy" you haters are so obsessed with?

Old May 25th 05, 05:08 PM
Ted B.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

Old May 25th 05, 05:13 PM
Bernard farquart

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...

Paul wrote:

> I see that judy appears to have nym shifted again.

Who the fork is this "judy" you haters are so obsessed with?

Who do you think you are fooling, and why do you
never answer when the links to your old nyms are posted?

Old May 25th 05, 07:55 PM
Paul

On 25 May 2005 08:59:31 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend , said=20
the following in rec.autos.driving...=20

>=20
>=20
> Paul wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 May 2005 21:46:48 -0500, , said the following in
> > rec.autos.driving...
> >
> > > On Tue, 24 May 2005 06:45:45 -0700, Scott en Aztl=E1n
> > >

> > <snip>
> >
> > > TROLL
> > >
> > > Your name has been added to the National Troll list. After five
> > > trolling occurances, you will no longer be allowed to use the interne=

> > > for a period of five years. If this is your second violation, you
> > > will never be allowed on the internet again. You have been warned.
> > >

> > I see that judy appears to have nym shifted again.
> >=20

>=20
> Who the fork is this "judy" you haters are so obsessed with?

"Fork????" ROTFLMAO! You really are a ****ing barrel of laughs, you know=20
that??

In answer to your silly question, **** for brains, judy is non other than=
=20
you!!

See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

The jury finds you guilty of being an idiot and sentences you to infinity=
=20
lashes with a leather strap under a shower of ispropyl alcohol.
Old May 25th 05, 08:58 PM
Ted B.

> I realize this is a fake story, but it's not so implausible. My Jeep
> came standard with a wireless tire pressure sensing system. In
> theory, the cop could sidle up next to a car and monitor the tire
> pressure. Highly unlikely, but possible.

If there's a way to **** us, they'll use it. Now they know there is a way.
DAMN YOU TO HELL. -Dave

Old May 26th 05, 04:00 AM
Jim Yanik

"Ted B." > wrote in
eenews.net:

> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in
> message
>>
>> I see that judy appears to have nym shifted again.
>>

> Who the fork is this "judy" you haters are so obsessed with?
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...598e11d26cafe9
> ?hl=en

Perhaps the PRIME killfile candidate.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old May 26th 05, 06:05 AM
JohnH

> My car has wireless tire pressure sensors, but I know for a fact that
> no cop will EVER pull me over for not having enough air in my spare
> tire. Can you guess why?

You're way cooler than us mere mortals who don't have the runflat tires that
you've talked about many times?

Here's one for you: my vehicle has no spare tire, and does not have runflat
tires - and yet it is street legal and passes inspection as is. How can
that be?

Old May 26th 05, 06:57 AM
Old Wolf

JohnH wrote:
> Here's one for you: my vehicle has no spare tire, and does not
> have runflat tires - and yet it is street legal and passes
> inspection as is. How can that be?

It only has 2 wheels?

15 Inch Spare tire? Stan Dowiat BMW 4 March 11th 05 05:21 PM
Spare tire stuck. Tim Zimmerman Honda 32 March 10th 05 02:42 PM
Spare tire stuck. Tim Zimmerman Technology 28 March 10th 05 02:42 PM
99 Grand Caravan spare tire [email protected] Chrysler 5 February 17th 05 03:51 AM
Interesting...Expired Tires Patrick Ford Mustang 4 November 10th 04 04:42 AM