HELP....SAVE MY 74 ROADRUNNER from a fate worse than death - COMPLETED PIC 45.jpg (0/1)

Old January 17th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
RonBailey

Default HELP....SAVE MY 74 ROADRUNNER from a fate worse than death - COMPLETED PIC 45.jpg (0/1)

I have a 1974 roadrunner with 440 and 727 automatic. I live a mile
down a gravel road, it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel
roads. Come visit my website at
https://sites.google.com/site/theroadrunnerproject/

or Email me at
for more details.
Old January 17th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Rob[_22_]

"it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel
roads."

no it wont

Old January 19th 11, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:16:39 -0700, RonBailey >
wrote:

>I have a 1974 roadrunner with 440 and 727 automatic. I live a mile
>down a gravel road, it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel
>roads. Come visit my website at
>https://sites.google.com/site/theroadrunnerproject/
>
>or Email me at
>for more details.

Nice looking car.
Old January 20th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe Pfeiffer

Zombywoof > writes:

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:00:22 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:16:39 -0700, RonBailey >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I have a 1974 roadrunner with 440 and 727 automatic. I live a mile
>>>down a gravel road, it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel
>>>roads. Come visit my website at
>>>https://sites.google.com/site/theroadrunnerproject/
>>>
>>>or Email me at
>>>for more details.

>>Nice looking car.
>>

> For A Sebring.

Umm... Sebring's were really beautiful...