Lower Profile

Old February 25th 05, 08:37 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Default Lower Profile

Hey folks,

It's me, Rocket J Squirrel. I just wanted to tell everyone that the
Wonderbus is running fine. I'm keeping a lower profile on the NG right
now because my attention has shifted away from matters ACVW, and toward
school. I've enrolled in my local college and am working toward my
Master's Degree in Social Work. I haven't been to school since 1968.
Things haven't changed all that much: most students are there to get it
over with, and the haircuts and clothes still look funny. But in keeping
with the old-guy-on-campus image, I get to drive to school in this
hippie bus. That's worth something. Next project: install a smoke
generator and a boom-boom system. Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus
accompanied by a cloud of smoke and some Jimi Hendrix. Yessir -- that'll
impress the professors.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old February 25th 05, 08:56 PM
Jan Andersson

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> It's me, Rocket J Squirrel. I just wanted to tell everyone that the
> Wonderbus is running fine. I'm keeping a lower profile on the NG right
> now because my attention has shifted away from matters ACVW, and toward
> school. I've enrolled in my local college and am working toward my
> Master's Degree in Social Work. I haven't been to school since 1968.
> Things haven't changed all that much: most students are there to get it
> over with, and the haircuts and clothes still look funny. But in keeping
> with the old-guy-on-campus image, I get to drive to school in this
> hippie bus. That's worth something. Next project: install a smoke
> generator and a boom-boom system. Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus
> accompanied by a cloud of smoke and some Jimi Hendrix. Yessir -- that'll
> impress the professors.
>
> --
> Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
> 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
> 84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
> KG6RCR

LOL

Take pictures!

Damn I wish I hadn't sold my 66.

Jan
Old February 25th 05, 09:37 PM
John Connolly

good luck Spicoli! LOL

John
Aircooled.Net Inc.

Old February 27th 05, 03:25 AM
JnB

Dude! That's my skull! I'm so wasted!

hehehe

Old February 27th 05, 04:32 AM
Shag

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/vans.jpg
*blush*

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:25:19 -0500, "JnB" >
wrote:

>Dude! That's my skull! I'm so wasted!
>
>hehehe
>"John Connolly" > wrote in message
>> good luck Spicoli! LOL
>>
>> John
>> Aircooled.Net Inc.
>>
>> Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus
>>> accompanied by a cloud of smoke and some Jimi Hendrix.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old February 28th 05, 09:54 PM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/vans.jpg

Cool shoes, realy SKA, now loose the white socks!!!!!!!

J.

Old February 28th 05, 09:55 PM
P.J. Berg

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> It's me, Rocket J Squirrel. I just wanted to tell everyone that the
> Wonderbus is running fine. I'm keeping a lower profile on the NG right
> now because my attention has shifted away from matters ACVW, and toward
> school. I've enrolled in my local college and am working toward my
> Master's Degree in Social Work. I haven't been to school since 1968.
> Things haven't changed all that much: most students are there to get it
> over with, and the haircuts and clothes still look funny. But in keeping
> with the old-guy-on-campus image, I get to drive to school in this
> hippie bus. That's worth something. Next project: install a smoke
> generator and a boom-boom system. Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus
> accompanied by a cloud of smoke and some Jimi Hendrix. Yessir -- that'll
> impress the professors.

Sounds like fun!
Keep us posted..

J.