I'm Not the Only One Who Hates Driving in Tucson

Old February 16th 05, 04:13 PM
Phxbrd

"Sam Bam" > wrote in message
> Phxbrd wrote:

> om...

> >>...musta rode through the puddle you left....

> > on yer harley, no doubt....

> Nah, my dirt bike, you wouldn't mess on the pavement would ya?

I take back half the bad things I said about you. Dirt bikers stick
together....

Old February 16th 05, 05:24 PM
the guvner

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:50:45 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:

>Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:
>
>> Perhaps this is why Canada has never bothered swallowing up smaller
>> America?

>And they would back up that action with what - a fleet of canoes
>loaded with Molson and seven Mounties on horseback..?

They're not skint like you trailer dwellers are.
Old February 16th 05, 05:25 PM
the guvner

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:52:57 GMT, "Larry J."

>>>Insert famous Engle fag lame <here>

>> Because Lawrence is a bit of a gay name?

>Because you intrepid Engle colonialists all have a penchant for
>little brown boys.

You mistake them for American priests?
Old February 16th 05, 06:23 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> wrote:

>>> Because Lawrence is a bit of a gay name?

>>Because you intrepid Engle colonialists all have a penchant for
>>little brown boys.

> You mistake them for American priests?

At least we punish ours. Yours get promoted, and put in charge of public
schools.

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually
has a very low crime rate."
- Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
Old February 17th 05, 06:04 AM
Sam Bam

Phxbrd wrote:
> "Sam Bam" > wrote in message
>
>>Phxbrd wrote:

om...

> [...]
.com...

>>>on yer harley, no doubt....

>>Nah, my dirt bike, you wouldn't mess on the pavement would ya?

> I take back half the bad things I said about you. Dirt bikers stick
> together....

Heh, makes the aches and pains safer...

opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 03:49 AM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
Tucson Antique Car Driving Luke Antique cars 2 February 9th 04 10:03 AM