I'm Not the Only One Who Hates Driving in Tucson

Old February 10th 05, 05:41 PM
Phxbrd

"the guvner" > wrote in message
> [...]

they

> >> Do many get shot?

> >Unfortunately not, that's why there's so many.

> Surely it must be legal to shoot them if they're on your land?

Only if you have a spare weapon to put in their dead hand.

> >I just smile and hold out my
> >hand while hitting them in the knee with a crowbar with the other....

> >> Must be down to your engle roots.

> >Ever hear, "I will fight no more forever"?

> The tale of some real Americans ethnically cleansed by whitey?

How do you account for the millions of natives here?

Old February 10th 05, 06:10 PM
the guvner

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:41:11 -0700, "Phxbrd"
> wrote:

>> >Unfortunately not, that's why there's so many.

>> Surely it must be legal to shoot them if they're on your land?

>Only if you have a spare weapon to put in their dead hand.

They're not armed too?

>> >I just smile and hold out my
>> >hand while hitting them in the knee with a crowbar with the other....

>> >Ever hear, "I will fight no more forever"?

>> The tale of some real Americans ethnically cleansed by whitey?

>How do you account for the millions of natives here?

In places like this?

"Pine Ridge Reservation is in the southwest corner of South Dakota and
encompasses about two million acres, roughly the size of Connecticut.
Home to approximately 40,000 Lakota"

"The reservation covers the poorest two counties in the nation with an
average 86 percent unemployment"

http://www.pineridgerez.net/overview.php

Old February 10th 05, 06:24 PM
Brent P

In article >, Cashew wrote:

>>Governments don't bother fixing the actual problems anymore. They go for
>>a quick fix of a red light camera to cash in on them.

> defeatist

Reality.

When I see government fixing intersection problems and mentioning said
design improvements in their press releases instead of expected reveune
levels or how much the cameras generated then I'll consider RLCs
something other than a cash generation device.

>>What happened to this country where people see this as a good thing?
>>I can hope you all get caught by an RLC set up to generate revenue. Then
>>you'll change your tune.

> If I get caught by an RLC, I'll accept responsibility for my running a
> red light.

You'll bitch and moan about how the intersection or RLC had one or more
design defects.

> It's too bad you (and so many others) are unwilling to accept personal
> responsibility

It's not a question of personal responsibility here. If the yellow is too
short for you to stop before the line or enter the intersection how are
you at fault?

Old February 10th 05, 07:51 PM
Phxbrd

"the guvner" > wrote in message

> >> Surely it must be legal to shoot them if they're on your land?

> >Only if you have a spare weapon to put in their dead hand.

> They're not armed too?

Who'd be stupid enow to wait and see?

> >> The tale of some real Americans ethnically cleansed by whitey?

> >How do you account for the millions of natives here?

> In places like this?
>
> "Pine Ridge Reservation is in the southwest corner of South Dakota and
> encompasses about two million acres, roughly the size of Connecticut.
> Home to approximately 40,000 Lakota"
>
> "The reservation covers the poorest two counties in the nation with an
> average 86 percent unemployment"
>
> http://www.pineridgerez.net/overview.php

Pretty stupid to stay in a place comparable to engleland's finest, wouldn't
you say? In the meanwhile, Arizona originals are fat, sleek and rich as
Croesus. You can take my word for it, I won't bore you with cites....

Old February 10th 05, 08:25 PM
the guvner

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:51:17 -0700, "Phxbrd"

>> >Only if you have a spare weapon to put in their dead hand.

>> They're not armed too?

>Who'd be stupid enow to wait and see?

There is that...

>> >How do you account for the millions of natives here?

>> In places like this?
>>
>> "Pine Ridge Reservation is in the southwest corner of South Dakota and
>> encompasses about two million acres, roughly the size of Connecticut.
>> Home to approximately 40,000 Lakota"
>>
>> "The reservation covers the poorest two counties in the nation with an
>> average 86 percent unemployment"
>>
>> http://www.pineridgerez.net/overview.php

>Pretty stupid to stay in a place comparable to engleland's finest, wouldn't
>you say? In the meanwhile, Arizona originals are fat, sleek and rich as
>Croesus. You can take my word for it, I won't bore you with cites....

Aren't yours Mexicans?
Old February 10th 05, 08:51 PM
Matthew Russotto

In article >,
Phxbrd > wrote:

>That's not a completely accurate account. Car position in each of the two
>frames tells vehicle speed. Parameters for legal entry of intersection
>cause some photos to be discarded. If there was time to brake on yellow and
>stop on red, you be busted....

Not all red light cameras take multiple frames.

And in most states it doesn't matter, legally, if there was time to
brake on yellow and stop on red, provided you enter on yellow. There
are a few exceptions.
Old February 10th 05, 08:58 PM
Brent P

In article >, Cashew wrote:

>>You'll bitch and moan about how the intersection or RLC had one or more
>>design defects.

> No, I'll accept responsibility.

Ha!

>>> It's too bad you (and so many others) are unwilling to accept personal
>>> responsibility

>>It's not a question of personal responsibility here.

> Sure it is. If you can't manage to stop for a red light, then you are
> a danger to yourself and others.

You don't understand how things work where government is corrupt.

>>If the yellow is too
>>short for you to stop before the line or enter the intersection how are
>>you at fault?

> That won't happen because I don't run red lights.

You can't read can you? When the system is designed to generate revenue
you will eventually run a red light. You won't have a choice in the
matter other than not to drive.

opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 03:49 AM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
Tucson Antique Car Driving Luke Antique cars 2 February 9th 04 10:03 AM