OT Beating the heat

Old July 10th 05, 09:50 PM
Shag

Default OT Beating the heat

Man, it's hot out there. I have an idea.
http://railadventures.dyndns.org/temp/carpet.jpg

Old July 11th 05, 12:36 AM
Bill Berckman

Except you forgot one thing to make it perfect
http://www.islandmadness.com/images/corona/ce188.jpg

Old July 11th 05, 01:15 AM
johnboy

"Shag" > wrote in message
> Man, it's hot out there. I have an idea.
> http://railadventures.dyndns.org/temp/carpet.jpg

Oh Great! I got six Coronas under the belt and I find that Shag likes the
same stuff? I'm DOOMED!

Old July 11th 05, 01:18 AM
johnboy

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Except you forgot one thing to make it perfect
> http://www.islandmadness.com/images/corona/ce188.jpg

Nope. A shot of Cuervo Tiquila on top of that beer makes it just perfect.

Old July 11th 05, 01:34 AM
Tim Rogers

"johnboy" > wrote in message

> Oh Great! I got six Coronas under the belt and I find that Shag likes the
> same stuff? I'm DOOMED!

...........Scroll down and read my 'Now that I'm back' post and you'll see
that I've once again succeeded in altering his behavior for the better.
Next, I've got to start working on this salty fatty meat habit that's
sapping his strength and aggravating his mental instability.

timmy

Old July 11th 05, 01:55 AM
Shag

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:34:03 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"johnboy" > wrote in message
>>
>> Oh Great! I got six Coronas under the belt and I find that Shag likes the
>> same stuff? I'm DOOMED!
>>

>..........Scroll down and read my 'Now that I'm back' post and you'll see
>that I've once again succeeded in altering his behavior for the better.
>Next, I've got to start working on this salty fatty meat habit that's
>sapping his strength and aggravating his mental instability.
>

>timmy

Those Coronas are history. Sipping a little Dickel now and watching
an old Twilight Zone episode. Just watched an old Star Trek episode
before that. I love this DVR stuff. Got some stuff done on my bike
today, too. Removed the rear seat and passenger pegs and shined it up
again. Got about 1,400 miles on it now. I'm comfortable enough with
it now that I'm starting to scrape away the heels on my boots when
going through corners. WOOT! Harley? phhht! As if! :-)

Old July 11th 05, 01:57 AM
Shag

On 10 Jul 2005 16:36:55 -0700, "Bill Berckman"
> wrote:

>Except you forgot one thing to make it perfect
>http://www.islandmadness.com/images/corona/ce188.jpg

My wife being back home would make it perfect. *sniffle*

Old July 11th 05, 05:06 AM
Jan Andersson

Bill Berckman wrote:

> Except you forgot one thing to make it perfect
> http://www.islandmadness.com/images/corona/ce188.jpg

Oh yea, palm trees!

Jan
Old July 12th 05, 02:51 PM
TerryB

Shag wrote:
> Man, it's hot out there. I have an idea.
> http://railadventures.dyndns.org/temp/carpet.jpg

I must say, that after mowing the yard and then taking my mower apart
to put the drive belt back on, then reassembling the mower and
finishing the 10 minutes worth of mowing left. I came in the house and
headed straight for the little fridge and grabbed a nice cold Corona
and knocked the bottom out of it. No lime thank you, just straight up.
Ahhhh, now that is refreshment!!!

Old July 12th 05, 11:59 PM

A couple of Shiner Horny Toads did the trick for me! Talk about refreshing
Andy

oups.com...