using TSW pedals with DFP wheel, is this possible ?

Old June 3rd 05, 05:39 AM
Rich8

Default using TSW pedals with DFP wheel, is this possible ?

I see on TSW site there is a USB connector for the wheel but is there
a way to just connect the pedals via USB so they could be used with
another wheel such as logi DFP ?

I love the DFP but the pedals are total ********....Pots are slipping
inside causing me to have to recalibrate far too often......

I have a TSW Mod 2.... 3 pedal setup....

Old June 3rd 05, 11:46 AM
Timmy Ferrell

"Rich8" <dfovphotogATbellsouth.net@> wrote in message
>I see on TSW site there is a USB connector for the wheel but is there
> a way to just connect the pedals via USB so they could be used with
> another wheel such as logi DFP ?

My TSW Sport is about 3 months old and I also have 3 pedals. The pedals
on my setup is wired, not connected, to the wheel unit. There is a connector
running from the one one end of the cable which connects the wheel to the
pedals so you could replace the pedals if needed.
In other words there is not an independent cable which connects the
wheel and cables like my old MS FF Sidewinder had.
HTH
Timmy.

Old June 3rd 05, 03:04 PM
Brian Bowles

You could probably get them to send you the cables for this. I have their
pedals and not the wheel. I just plug the pedals into the usb and then use
them with my logitech momo wheel.

Brian
. ..