1997 Explorer P1121 and P0122 AND powere steering issue

Old May 13th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Chevrolet[_2_]

Default 1997 Explorer P1121 and P0122 AND powere steering issue

Says that
code 1121 is : Throttle Position Sensor Inconsistent with Mass Air Flow
Sensor
code 0122is :Throttle Position Sensor circuit Low Input

wel I changed the TPS with a used one and it still does the same thing. I
erased the codes by disconnecting the live to the battery but no go.. Anyone
know what I should do ?.. Buy a new TPS ?.. or is tehre a test to make sure
it is not the wiring.. ? Bad MASS air flow ?. It starts fine but if you tap
the throttle quick and let off, it almost stalls then idles back up to
norm..

ALSO the steering is weird.. vibrates when turning left to right like the
belt is jumping on the pump...I am eing told it is the Rack but wante some
advice before I ripp it out..I noticed the fluid is burnt and the prs line
on the pump is spraying so I assumed it was the pump losing prs or something
Thanx for any advice you can give..

92 XJ Steering issue wfpearson Jeep 2 March 14th 07 03:43 PM
1997 Explorer steering tight Stewart Hill Ford Explorer 0 January 3rd 07 02:06 AM
Steering wheel issue danalmsa Technology 2 September 20th 06 05:27 PM
1997 Jetta odometer issue ychappell VW water cooled 3 April 21st 06 06:38 PM
Steering Issue koolmist Dodge 1 February 15th 05 08:45 AM