Dodge "creation" hits the streets

Old June 18th 05, 12:07 AM
RichA

Default Dodge "creation" hits the streets

http://usera.imagecave.com/rander312...rnameplate.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/rander3127/Chargerfront.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/rander3127/chargerside.jpg
Old June 18th 05, 01:48 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

All I can say is that car is screaming to be made as a coupe.

Old June 18th 05, 02:38 AM
SVTKate

"Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
: All I can say is that car is screaming to be made as a coupe.

Kinda like this?
http://www.kizthiz.com/charger.jpg

Old June 18th 05, 03:10 AM

SVTKate wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
> : All I can say is that car is screaming to be made as a coupe.

> Kinda like this?
> http://www.kizthiz.com/charger.jpg

Two door or four door, I like 'em both.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old June 18th 05, 03:11 AM

RichA wrote:
> http://usera.imagecave.com/rander312...rnameplate.jpg

> http://usera.imagecave.com/rander3127/Chargerfront.jpg

> http://usera.imagecave.com/rander3127/chargerside.jpg

Jake and Elwood would be proud!

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old June 18th 05, 04:39 AM
Dave Combs

I agree with you after selling an original 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T earlier
this year. Not a Charger but still an R/T. Only difference was the roof
line between the 2. Mine had 440 cu.in. (7+ liters) and 375 hp with one
four barrel. Of course it got 6mpg and you could smell the gas fumes 20
feet away.

ups.com...

Old June 18th 05, 06:21 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

SVTKate wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
> : All I can say is that car is screaming to be made as a coupe.
>
> Kinda like this?
> http://www.kizthiz.com/charger.jpg

That is a good start and, IMHO, is definitely better looking than the
four door.
Old June 18th 05, 01:58 PM
Joe

WooHoo! Nice car. I've seen about a half-dozen Chargers romping
around on the street now. Very nice. The 6.1 should be a killer.

As for a 2-door, I've heard that the Challenger will debut in a few
years on the same chassis but with 2 doors. Should be awesome.

"Dave Combs" > wrote in
:

Old June 18th 05, 02:49 PM
SVTKate

If they issue a Cuda..
and make it purple...
and it has some horses
and it looks halfway decent...

I am going over to the dark side.
When I was 17, I had a 69 Camaro but
that Cuda was my dream car.

A purple Cuda... *sigh*
http://tinyurl.com/92gbu
second one down, on the left.

Kate

"Joe" > wrote in message
: WooHoo! Nice car. I've seen about a half-dozen Chargers romping
: around on the street now. Very nice. The 6.1 should be a killer.
:
: As for a 2-door, I've heard that the Challenger will debut in a few
: years on the same chassis but with 2 doors. Should be awesome.
:
:
: "Dave Combs" > wrote in
: :
:
: > I agree with you after selling an original 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T
: > earlier this year. Not a Charger but still an R/T. Only difference
: > was the roof line between the 2. Mine had 440 cu.in. (7+ liters)
: > and 375 hp with one four barrel. Of course it got 6mpg and you
: > could smell the gas fumes 20 feet away.
: >
: >
: > > wrote in message
: > ups.com...
: >> SVTKate wrote:
: >> > "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
: >> > ...
: >> > : All I can say is that car is screaming to be made as a coupe.
: >>

Old June 18th 05, 08:28 PM
Joe

That's sweet lookin'. Hopefully soon we'll see some spy shots or
concepts of the Challenger. You can bet it'll have horses.

"SVTKate" > wrote in news:gDVse.7272
:

FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Dodge Picture(s) R. de Jong Dodge 0 April 12th 05 08:15 AM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 0 January 5th 05 02:49 PM