Build An Attachment For Gas Engines To Use Water For Fuel

Old June 2nd 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Build An Attachment For Gas Engines To Use Water For Fuel

Now you can run any vehicle on FREE energy! The HydroStar can power
your engine with the incredible energy of hydrogen, natures' perfect
fuel. It's more powerful than gas, but it's trapped in every drop of
water. And only the HydroStar can efficiently free hydrogen's potent
energy!
The HyTronics module is the closely guarded secret behind the success
of the HydroStar. A major breakthrough in electronics technology lead
to development of the HyTronics circuitry. Closely controlled high-
energy pulses of electrical power, of precise frequency and duration,
are the trademarks of the HyTronics module.
http://waterfuelafo.blogspot.com/#

Old June 2nd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Kjun

wrote in news:1180796091.776127.43340
@q19g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

http://waterfuelafo.blogspot.com/#

SOUNDS GREAT! i ordered 2 manuals since i have 2 cars..........thanx alot,
kjun
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
Old June 3rd 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Do a search for, How to make your own automobile fuel

Moonshiners have been doing it for many years.
cuhulin

Old June 3rd 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

On Jun 2, 9:54 am, wrote:
> Now you can run any vehicle on FREE energy! The HydroStar can power
> your engine with the incredible energy of hydrogen, natures' perfect
> fuel. It's more powerful than gas, but it's trapped in every drop of
> water. And only the HydroStar can efficiently free hydrogen's potent
> energy!
> The HyTronics module is the closely guarded secret behind the success
> of the HydroStar. A major breakthrough in electronics technology lead
> to development of the HyTronics circuitry. Closely controlled high-
> energy pulses of electrical power, of precise frequency and duration,
> are the trademarks of the HyTronics module.http://waterfuelafo.blogspot.com/#

Takes exactly as much energy to get the water seperated back to
hydrogen and oxygen as the energy you get oxidizing (burning)
hydrogen with oxygen. Basic physics and chemistry. No free ride. IF
there were a source of free hydrogen on earth that would be great.
Unfortunately, there isn't.

Also, laws of thermodynamics say "you can't even break even!" With
hundred percent efficiency you'd just break even, and have to put into
seperation exactly as much as you'd get out. But in real world every
process has SOME inefficiency, so making hydrogen from water is an
energy losing proposition.

Old June 4th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

"Don Stauffer in Minnesota" > wrote in message
> Takes exactly as much energy to get the water seperated back to
> hydrogen and oxygen as the energy you get oxidizing (burning)
> hydrogen with oxygen. Basic physics and chemistry. No free ride. IF
> there were a source of free hydrogen on earth that would be great.
> Unfortunately, there isn't.
>
> Also, laws of thermodynamics say "you can't even break even!" With
> hundred percent efficiency you'd just break even, and have to put into
> seperation exactly as much as you'd get out. But in real world every
> process has SOME inefficiency, so making hydrogen from water is an
> energy losing proposition.

IMO, even petroleum fits this category. It has been popular because
it has been cheap to exploit, convenient to store and distribute, and
effective as fuel. But with petroleum, we never had to convert energy
into petroleum to make fuel, or even to deal with the consequences
of the combustion products. We were bumming what appeared to be
a free ride.

When we have to start creating fuels which fit those
general criteria, we have to take into account the total costs of energy
production.

It doesnt mean that, someday, we may not be forced to produce alcohol,
or hydrogen, or whatever. It just means that it is not popular yet. And
as we both have said, there is no free lunch.

Old June 4th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Jun 2, 10:54 am, wrote:
> Now you can run any vehicle on FREE energy! The HydroStar can power
> your engine with the incredible energy of hydrogen, natures' perfect
> fuel. It's more powerful than gas, but it's trapped in every drop of
> water. And only the HydroStar can efficiently free hydrogen's potent
> energy!
> The HyTronics module is the closely guarded secret behind the success
> of the HydroStar. A major breakthrough in electronics technology lead
> to development of the HyTronics circuitry. Closely controlled high-
> energy pulses of electrical power, of precise frequency and duration,
> are the trademarks of the HyTronics module.http://waterfuelafo.blogspot.com/#

Just like clockwork the miracle gasoline savers appear with every
springtime runup in gasoline prices. Is it true the HydroStar can
accomplish the impossible by mixing snake oil and water for a mixture
that has the explosive power of horse**** in a compost pile? Is that
correct?

Old June 4th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Proctologically Violated©®

Proly the cheapest lunch of all is hydro-electric.

Malthus:
Just too many assholes on the planet.

And, as some paleo/anthro guy recently pointed out, not only are there way
too many assholes, they are way way bigger assholes than just a few hundred
years ago--from a size AND calorie-consuming pov, in this context.

And, all of'em drive SUVs.
And see fit to blog.
Assholes to screw too much, eat too much, use too much gas, and won't shut
up.
goodgawd.....
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs