The secret about Bentley Cars

Old May 22nd 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tina

Default The secret about Bentley Cars

The secret about Bentley Cars
http://www.latest-cars-in-the-world.blogspot.com

Old May 22nd 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

There are no secrets about Bentley cars.Paris Hilton's boyfriend wrecked
her Bentley Continental car.She ought to hire me for $1,000 every day to
be her chauffer.Next to the Ford cars in England,the Bristol cars are
the best.
cuhulin

Old May 22nd 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

> wrote in message
> There are no secrets about Bentley cars.Paris Hilton's boyfriend wrecked
> her Bentley Continental car.She ought to hire me for $1,000 every day to
> be her chauffer.Next to the Ford cars in England,the Bristol cars are
> the best.
> cuhulin

Well, who knows.. People in much of Europe look down their noses at
Brit cars.. Hand built cannot really compete, in some arenas, with
robot built.

The Brits dont really have a sterling reputation for quality.

Old May 22nd 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I know a married Irish woman who lives in England,she works for a UK
government office over there.Four or five months ago she got a new
Vauxhall Astra car to drive.The car has a manual shift transmission.She
wants the 2000 Ford Focus car back that she used to drive.She really
liked that Ford Focus car with it's automatic shift transmission and
electric windows and other fancy electrical gadgets.She once said she
was pulling into a parking lot and it was raining and the boot (trunk)
flew open.
cuhulin

Old May 23rd 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>
>Well, who knows.. People in much of Europe look down their noses at
> Brit cars.. Hand built cannot really compete, in some arenas, with
>robot built.

What do you want? Do you want a car that's reliable, or do you want a
car that's fun? British cars are fun. As British cars have become more
internationalized, they have become more reliable and less fun.

>The Brits dont really have a sterling reputation for quality.

Now that we have silicone gasket forming compound, there is no reason for
your Super Snipe to be squirting oil out the side of the engine block any
longer. Modern technology has reduced that down to a small trickle. And
so WHAT if the electrical connectors are always burning up? You don't need
to drive at night anyway. You want a reliable car, buy a Toyota. But if
you want a fun car, buy a Morgan or Triumph. Be sure to get a spare
transmission, too.
--scott

"It's got WHAT kind of thread profile on the bolts?"
Old May 23rd 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message
> > wrote:
> >
> >Well, who knows.. People in much of Europe look down their noses at
> > Brit cars.. Hand built cannot really compete, in some arenas, with
> >robot built.

> What do you want? Do you want a car that's reliable, or do you want a
> car that's fun? British cars are fun. As British cars have become more
> internationalized, they have become more reliable and less fun.
>
> >The Brits dont really have a sterling reputation for quality.

> Now that we have silicone gasket forming compound, there is no reason for
> your Super Snipe to be squirting oil out the side of the engine block any
> longer. Modern technology has reduced that down to a small trickle. And
> so WHAT if the electrical connectors are always burning up? You don't

need
> to drive at night anyway. You want a reliable car, buy a Toyota. But if
> you want a fun car, buy a Morgan or Triumph. Be sure to get a spare
> transmission, too.
> --scott

ROTFLMAO....

Indeed, some of the British cars were unparalleled for being fun.

The 'smoke' theory of electronics was formulated because of British cars,
and
Lucas systems in particular.

Old May 23rd 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Those British 3 wheeler cars (1 wheel in the front,2 wheels in the back)
are good at laying down on their sides.
cuhulin

Old May 23rd 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

About 35 years ago,I read an article in a car magazine about the
upholstery in British cars.For some reason the mice over there really do
like the upholstery in those British cars.Leaks,electrics and
upholstery.The parts flying off of this car are of the highest quality.
cuhulin