body shop

Old June 14th 04, 03:25 PM
Jonathan Hurst

Default body shop

>Is that near opossum holler?
>
>I am sure you can find one by using the Yellow Pages!

Of course I can find a body shop in the yellow pages. What I am looking
for is recommendations for a _good_ body shop. They're not all the same.

Jonathan
Old June 14th 04, 04:09 PM
Stephen H. Westin

Jonathan Hurst > writes:

> >Is that near opossum holler?
> >
> >I am sure you can find one by using the Yellow Pages!

> Of course I can find a body shop in the yellow pages. What I am looking
> for is recommendations for a _good_ body shop. They're not all the same.
>
> Jonathan

And, more to the point, I bet he's in the Pittsburgh area, as he has
a mail address at Carnegie-Mellon University.

--
-Stephen H. Westin
Old June 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Ken Wagner

Jonathan Hurst > wrote in message >...
> >Is that near opossum holler?
> >
> >I am sure you can find one by using the Yellow Pages!

> Of course I can find a body shop in the yellow pages. What I am looking
> for is recommendations for a _good_ body shop. They're not all the same.
>
> Jonathan

Jonathan, My Good Man, you sorta missed the point! This is not a
local news group.
Squirrel hill could be in any one of dozens of cities in the U.S., and
maybe several other countries.
If you would be so kind as to be a little more specific about your
location, you might get some good suggestions. (Probably still a
little sarcasm, though)
Old June 16th 04, 05:45 PM
Jonathan Hurst

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Ken Wagner wrote:

> Jonathan Hurst > wrote in message >...
> > >Is that near opossum holler?
> > >
> > >I am sure you can find one by using the Yellow Pages!

> > Of course I can find a body shop in the yellow pages. What I am looking
> > for is recommendations for a _good_ body shop. They're not all the same.
> >
> > Jonathan

> Jonathan, My Good Man, you sorta missed the point! This is not a
> local news group.
> Squirrel hill could be in any one of dozens of cities in the U.S., and
> maybe several other countries.
> If you would be so kind as to be a little more specific about your
> location, you might get some good suggestions. (Probably still a
> little sarcasm, though)

Yeah, I didn't realize this wasn't a local news group. I guess the local
ones say cmu.misc.whatever. In any case, we found a good body shop. If
anyone's looking for a decent body shop in the Squirrell Hill or
Oakland area of Pittsburgh, try Bellisario's.

Jonathan