VW steel rims

Old November 11th 04, 04:41 AM
BoBo

Default VW steel rims

Does anyone know of a supplier for 13 X 5 four-lug steel rims for a 1981 VW
Pickup (rabbit)?

Old November 12th 04, 03:47 AM
coolwater

yes

Old November 12th 04, 05:19 AM
Tony Bad

"BoBo" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a supplier for 13 X 5 four-lug steel rims for a 1981 VW
> Pickup (rabbit)?

Try calling the Parts Place, Inc.

248-373-2300

They have no web page as far as I know. They have a great catalog, but they have
messed up a few orders on me in the past, otherwise I'd use them a lot more.

--
Tony Bad

02 Jetta Wagon
01 Eurovan MV
91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
86 Jetta
79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)

Old November 14th 04, 05:21 AM
ThaDriver

I have a set off of a '90 model Cabriolet, with good tires FS cheap. If
you'rte interested, email me & well work out the details.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Old November 15th 04, 05:25 PM
Racer X

"BoBo" > wrote in message >...
> Does anyone know of a supplier for 13 X 5 four-lug steel rims for a 1981 VW
> Pickup (rabbit)?

I have a set of 4 (or 5 if you want) 5.5x13 that will work. I also
have a set of 5 early Scirocco alloys that are 5x13. But shipping to
Canada would be a bit expensive.

Early Rabbits got 5" or 4.5"x13. Jettas got 5.5x13's. So did the
Rabbit convertibles and Cabriolets.

If you plan to run 155R13 tires, the 4.5" wheel is adequate. The 5"
wheels will work with either 155R13 or 175/70R13 tires. The 5.5"
wheels really need at least the 175/70R13 tires.

If you are interested in 5.5x13 steelies or 5x13 alloys, email me
direct.

--
Racer X

1984 VW Jetta Diesel GT
1992 Mazda Miata
1994 Caravan (OK, maybe it's a keeper, but I still want a VW Caddy)
1995 Ford Escort (Hey, it was free)
1983 VW Rabbit GTI (ITB racer)
1988 Mazda RX-7 (Soon to be ITS racer)
1992 GMC Topkick (portable garage for racecar[s])
Old November 15th 04, 05:25 PM
Racer X

17" steel rims Jeffrey Audi 5 November 19th 08 10:43 PM
Question: Regarding wheel offset and WTB: 1995 Jetta III steel wheel Timothy J. Richter VW water cooled 4 March 10th 07 03:51 PM
Having wheel fit problems - 2004 Accord EX V6 Custers Honda 2 January 5th 05 03:18 PM
Stainless steel muffler- maybe not Steve L. Chrysler 36 October 16th 04 02:00 AM