You CAN Teach an Old MFFY New Tricks

Old March 18th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default You CAN Teach an Old MFFY New Tricks

Yup, I've seen the same thing in San Francisco, too. What we need is the
RIGHT TURN ONLY signage and right turn arrows on the lanes. In San
Francisco, some of MFFYs would just **** the 'BUS ONLY' lanes on Geary
and O'Farrell and slingshot themselves on those restricted lanes before
jumping back in the traffic. Taxicabs do that a lot of times, too.

Oliver