SIgn up and win a Free Yukon License Plate!

Old June 19th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
[email protected]

Default SIgn up and win a Free Yukon License Plate!

Hi,

I'm starting a new license plate collection forum at http://www.worldwideplates.com

In an effort to get some people signed up, I'm offering a free Yukon
Territory License plate to every 50th subscriber. In order to be
eligible, the winner must also have posted to the forum.

Good Luck!

RG

Old June 30th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Stude

On Jun 19, 9:05 am, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting a new license plate collection forum athttp://www.worldwideplates.com
>
> In an effort to get some people signed up, I'm offering a free Yukon
> Territory License plate to every 50th subscriber. In order to be
> eligible, the winner must also have posted to the forum.
>
> Good Luck!
>
> RG

"......win a Free Yukon Licence Plate!"

I think that the Yukon should remain captive.
(But then again, I'm right of centre.)

The law is the law.... (no license plate _frames_ in TX) Brent P[_1_] Driving 4 February 17th 07 06:30 AM
C-6 Front License Plate Jeep Corvette 8 March 12th 06 10:01 AM
VW License Plate Pictures Reborn Parts VW water cooled 1 March 8th 06 12:38 PM
Can't get the %$#@! license plate off Brooklin Honda 3 June 2nd 05 01:12 PM
License Plate Frame papergirl-2002 Ford Mustang 0 April 3rd 05 01:44 AM