Is the FIT a reliable car?

Old November 11th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
alfred

Default Is the FIT a reliable car?

I was considering the FIT Sport auto for my next car in 2008. Has anyone had
any troubles with their FIT's at this point and if so what happened? What is
the ride, noise levels and comfort like? How about the stereo, engine
performance etc?

Thanks,
Al

Old November 11th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dave L

"alfred" > wrote in message
>I was considering the FIT Sport auto for my next car in 2008. Has anyone
>had any troubles with their FIT's at this point and if so what happened?
>What is the ride, noise levels and comfort like? How about the stereo,
>engine performance etc?
>
> Thanks,
> Al

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/aut...ble/index.html
I'd say so.

-Dave

Old November 11th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dave L

"Dave L" > wrote in message

> "alfred" > wrote in message
>>I was considering the FIT Sport auto for my next car in 2008. Has anyone
>>had any troubles with their FIT's at this point and if so what happened?
>>What is the ride, noise levels and comfort like? How about the stereo,
>>engine performance etc?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Al

> http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/aut...ble/index.html
> I'd say so.
>
> -Dave

....ammendment - I should have said it's *predicted* to be reliable.

Old November 13th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
alfred

Well I am sure it is because most Honda's are reliable, but sometimes when a
car just comes out there are bugs and problems.

Old November 13th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Joe LaVigne

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:44:47 +0000, alfred wrote:

> Well I am sure it is because most Honda's are reliable, but sometimes when a
> car just comes out there are bugs and problems.

The Fit did not just come out, though. Honda has been making it for the
European market (Jazz) for a few years, and it has been very reliable over
there...

Most reliable SUV Peter 4x4 47 January 1st 06 06:43 PM
Most reliable pick up truck? Dukester Technology 6 June 23rd 05 03:53 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 09:41 AM
Most reliable older VW Mr. D VW water cooled 31 October 28th 04 03:22 AM
Audis Not Reliable after 100,000 kilometers?? Dan Eilerman Audi 9 August 18th 04 08:28 PM