Is it just me...

Old March 15th 05, 09:19 PM
Halmyre

Catman wrote:
> wrote:
>

>>Oh for goodness sake you Alfa drivers are such a bunch of turds. "Nyah
>>nyah nyah we don't like BMWs" - what you really mean is: "in comparison
>>to a BMW my Alfa is a piece of **** that breaks down every 10 minutes."
>>As for having your hand up your girlfriends skirt...... fist up your
>>boyfriends rectum more likely.
>>And oh dear - an Alice band......... for goodness sake you must be some
>>kind of shirtlifter.

> Why are you even reading this group?

He's envious...

Halmyre

Old March 15th 05, 09:20 PM
Halmyre

Chris wrote:

> I am indeed familiar, that obliquely being my point that the
> intersection of outwardly macho behaviour and latent homosexual
> headware is firmly with italian footballers.

Ah, so David Beckham's Italian! That explains his problems with the
English language, but not his taste in scrawny women.

Halmyre

Old March 15th 05, 09:36 PM
Paul Woodsford

Methinks we have touched a raw nerve with this BMW driver leyton.david.

I'm not too sure wether He has a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Judging by his
anatomical knowledge I would think the latter.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old March 16th 05, 08:13 AM
Chris

I would imagine he has several. Daily.

Old March 16th 05, 11:08 PM
Dom

This ones been flogged to death now !!!!

Old March 17th 05, 08:12 AM
Chris

thank you for informing us Dom. We'll all shut up now shall we.
Obviously drives a Saab.

Old March 18th 05, 12:01 AM
Jacopo

> Oh for goodness sake you Alfa drivers are all such turds wit your "nyah
> nyah nyah we hate BMWs".... what you really mean is "My Alfa is such a
> piece of crap, it breaks down every 5 minutes... I wish I had a BMW".

I don't want to put my perfectly shaped ass in a piece of **** engineered in
germany.
If our Alfa break down every 5 minutes you BMW drivers are out of the right
way digging big holes in the ground (that maybe is the work that a BMW
should do) 'cause your cars simply don't have grip on wet tarmac without
thousands of electronical helps.

My best regards,

--
Jacopo