Ford vehicles may be at risk for fires, fire erupts afte parking in garage

Old June 17th 05, 10:00 AM
the guvnor

Default Ford vehicles may be at risk for fires, fire erupts afte parking in garage

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:10:33 -0700, "Phxbrd"
> wrote:

>> She did not want to risk leaving it on the street, where it might be
>> vandalized.
>>
>> "That was my dream, to have a Ford Expedition," she recalled to CNN about
>> the $22,000 Eddie Bauer 2001 model SUV -- green with gold trim and leather
>> seats.

>Nobody here is dumb enough to drive a Ford, and sure as hell not one those
>lumbering giants, the Expedition....
>
>I suspect this spam came from GM, as they clutch at straws after building
>decades of crap even our dumbest resent....

So only a real fool would buy a Ford or a GM product?
Old June 17th 05, 12:43 PM
America the Beautiful

Mark J Underwood wrote:

> "the guvnor" > wrote in message

>>>Nobody here is dumb enough to drive a Ford, and sure as hell not one those
>>>lumbering giants, the Expedition....
>>>
>>>I suspect this spam came from GM, as they clutch at straws after building
>>>decades of crap even our dumbest resent....

>>So only a real fool would buy a Ford or a GM product?

> buy Renault... far superior

HAHAA. What a hunk of ****!

This what to drive!
http://josephz.w.interia.pl/vipgirls2.html

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old June 17th 05, 04:52 PM
Mark J Underwood

"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

> Mark J Underwood wrote:
>
>> "the guvnor" > wrote in message

>>>So only a real fool would buy a Ford or a GM product?

>> buy Renault... far superior

> HAHAA. What a hunk of ****!
>
> This what to drive!
> http://josephz.w.interia.pl/vipgirls2.html

Looks like something left over from the 1980's to me... front window almost
along the lines of the ancient E type Jag.... pretty old looking design if
its suppose to be some kind of sports car.

Old June 17th 05, 04:56 PM
Phxbrd

"Mark J Underwood" > wrote in
message ...

> "America the Beautiful" > wrote in message
> >

> > Mark J Underwood wrote:

> >> buy Renault... far superior

> > HAHAA. What a hunk of ****!
> >
> > This what to drive!
> > http://josephz.w.interia.pl/vipgirls2.html
> >

> Looks like something left over from the 1980's to me... front window

almost
> along the lines of the ancient E type Jag.... pretty old looking design if
> its suppose to be some kind of sports car.

Nah, this one starts every time and goes like stink, & kicks the dog ****
out of yurop's best. See GT Racing

Old June 17th 05, 11:35 PM
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:56:02 -0700, "Phxbrd"

See also senile old ****s in the desert who can't troll for ****