Idiot sloth almost causes 4 car pileup

Old January 6th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Idiot sloth almost causes 4 car pileup

On my way home today, I was coming up to a light that the. ahem,
traffic engineers just redid. As you can expect, the light went from
well designed to crap. Oh, and they lowered the speed limit.

Anyhow, there is a sloth driver ahead of me, doing under the speed
limit. (SIDE NOTE: When the limit was 55, there were a lot of people
who did 45, now that it is 45 the same people do 35) He was going
approximately 40 in the 45. The closer we got to the light, the more
he slowed. I let off the gas, and was inching closer, but given there
was a green light, I did not have to apply my brake.

The guy behind me was ****ed because someone held him up at the merge
behind us, and he wasn't happy I got in front of him, so he was
already tailgating me. There was another car visibly close to him.

So, sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in an attempt to make
me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
group, conferenced in with one of our directors. I have a stick
shift, so I was pretty limited in what I could do to avoid the
accident. My only choice was to use the upcoming turn lane to go
around him.

So I change lanes, and accelerate as I look over at moron boy. He is
flipping me off, mouthing things, and drives his car at me.
Unfortunately dickless wonder doesn't realize that since he hit his
brakes and I immediately hit the gas, he has no chance to catch me.
Further, he is turning left.

Now what is interesting is how the asshole behind me gets ****ed a
mile later when I turn on my signal and make a right turn.

****!
Old January 6th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ wrote:

> So, sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in an attempt to make
> me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
> group, conferenced in with one of our directors. I have a stick
> shift, so I was pretty limited in what I could do to avoid the
> accident.

One word - headset.

I wouldn't be without mine.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old January 7th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ > wrote in
:

> On my way home today, I was coming up to a light that the. ahem,
> traffic engineers just redid. As you can expect, the light went from
> well designed to crap. Oh, and they lowered the speed limit.

That SL lowering probably was the major mod.
(and they call it "traffic CALMING"!)

> Anyhow, there is a sloth driver ahead of me, doing under the speed
> limit. (SIDE NOTE: When the limit was 55, there were a lot of people
> who did 45, now that it is 45 the same people do 35) He was going
> approximately 40 in the 45. The closer we got to the light, the more
> he slowed.

I guess he was waiting for a different color...8-)
It really ****es me off when these sloths slow down for a GREEN light.

> I let off the gas, and was inching closer, but given there
> was a green light, I did not have to apply my brake.

> The guy behind me was ****ed because someone held him up at the merge
> behind us, and he wasn't happy I got in front of him, so he was
> already tailgating me. There was another car visibly close to him.
>
> So, sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in an attempt to make
> me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
> group, conferenced in with one of our directors.

Which you should not have been doing.
You shoulda been PARKED,not driving,if you're on the phone.

> I have a stick
> shift, so I was pretty limited in what I could do to avoid the
> accident. My only choice was to use the upcoming turn lane to go
> around him.
>
> So I change lanes, and accelerate as I look over at moron boy. He is
> flipping me off, mouthing things, and drives his car at me.
> Unfortunately dickless wonder doesn't realize that since he hit his
> brakes and I immediately hit the gas, he has no chance to catch me.
> Further, he is turning left.
>
> Now what is interesting is how the asshole behind me gets ****ed a
> mile later when I turn on my signal and make a right turn.

Is that the original primary AH or a new one?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old January 7th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Nate Nagel > wrote in
:

> DTJ wrote:
>
>> So, sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in an attempt to make
>> me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
>> group, conferenced in with one of our directors. I have a stick
>> shift, so I was pretty limited in what I could do to avoid the
>> accident.

> One word - headset.
>
> I wouldn't be without mine.
>
> nate

HANG UP AND *DRIVE*.

That's where your attention belongs.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old January 7th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ wrote:

> I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
> group

So, you shouldn't have been driving then should you ?

Graham

Old January 7th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

"DTJ" > wrote in message

> .... sloth driver ahead of me, ...The guy behind me... was
> already tailgating me. ... sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in
> an
> attempt to make me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a

crisis.... I
> have a stick
> shift, ...pretty limited
>
> So I change lanes, and accelerate...drives his car at me...doesn't
> realize...he > has no chance to catch me.

What a man! I'm impressed!

Old January 7th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ wrote: <brevity snip>

> Anyhow, there is a sloth driver ahead of me, doing under the speed
> limit. (SIDE NOTE: When the limit was 55, there were a lot of people
> who did 45, now that it is 45 the same people do 35)

What are their names...?

> So, sloth asshole decides to lock up his brakes in an attempt to make
> me hit him. I was on the cell phone handling a crisis with a support
> group, conferenced in with one of our directors. I have a stick
> shift, so I was pretty limited in what I could do to avoid the
> accident. My only choice was to use the upcoming turn lane to go
> around him.

It sounds to me like you have problems making all kinds of choices...

> Now what is interesting is how the asshole behind me gets ****ed a
> mile later when I turn on my signal and make a right turn.

How... could you tell he was ****ed... at you...?
-----

- gpsman

Old January 7th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 7 Jan 2006 00:27:12 GMT, Jim Yanik > wrote:

>> Now what is interesting is how the asshole behind me gets ****ed a
>> mile later when I turn on my signal and make a right turn.

>Is that the original primary AH or a new one?

The original primary AH that was behind me tailgating.

What the heck, so will I.
Dave
Old January 14th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

The cellphone use should not have been mentioned. lolz.