money making message

Old April 18th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default money making message

This is an amazing opportunity This is NOT a scam! This system actually
works! Read the following (original) message: Message: Dear Friends:
Greetings: I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me
with a letter. He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal to
do. I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I first read
the letter my client brought me, I thought it was some "off-the-wall"
idea to make money. A week and a half later we met in my office to
discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought me was
not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to make it
perfectly legal. I asked him to make one small change in the letter. I
was still curious about the letter, so he explained to me how it works.
I thought it seemed like a long shot, so I decided against
participating. But before my client left, I asked him to keep me
updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to tell me
he had received over $800,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he
asked me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it
for a couple of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose,
so I asked him for a copy of the letters. I followed the instructions
exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough, the money started coming
in! It arrived slowly at first, but it kept coming. I kept a precise
record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $978,493! I could
hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly
how it worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters around,
but this one is different because there are six names at the end of the
letter, not five like some others. This fact alone results in your name
being in far more returns. The other fact was the help I gave him,
making sure the whole thing was legal, since no one wants to take the
risk of doing something illegal. By now you are surely curious to know
what small changes to make. If you sent a letter like this one out, in
order to be completely legal, you must actually sell something in order
to receive a dollar in return. So when you send a dollar to each of the
names on the list, you must include these words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST" and include your name and address. This is the key to the
program. The item you will receive for the dollar you sent to the six
people below is the letter. At the time I first tried this idea, I was
earning a good living as a lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession
will tell you there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told
myself if things worked out, I would retired from my practice and play
golf. I decided to try the letter again, but this time I sent 500
copies. Three months later, I had totaled $2,341,178! Here are a few
reasons a person might give for not trying this program: o Some people
think they can never make a lot of money with anything this simple. o
Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying o Some dream of large
sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it. o Some are just
plain lazy. o Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think
this program is designed to beat them out of a few dollars. The system
works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive
$800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile.
Many will tell you it won't work and will try to talk you out of your
dreams. Let them know of your success after it works. LETTERS FROM
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM: My name is David Rhodes. In 1992 my car
was repossessed and bill collectors were housing my. I was laid off and
my unemployment ran out. In October of 1992, I received a letter
telling me how to earn $800,000 anytime I wanted. Of course, I was
skeptical. But because I was so desperate and virtually had nothing to
lose, I gave it a try. In January 1993, my family and I went on a
10-day cruise. The next month I bought a brand new Mercedes with cash!
I am currently building a home in Virginia and I will never have to
work again. This money program really works perfectly every time. I
have never failed to receive less than $500,000. This is a legitimate,
money-making opportunity. It does not require you to sell anything or
to come in contact with people. And, best of all, you only leave the
house to mail the letters. If you have always believed that someday you
would get the lucky break, then simply follow the instructions and make
dreams come true. Larry McMahon, Norfolk, VA Six months ago, I received
this letter and ignored it. Five more came within a period of time and
I ignored them also. I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were
just a Hoax. After three weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a
try (not expecting much). Two weeks went by and nothing happened. The
fourth week was unbelievable! I can't say I received $800,000 but I
received $400,000. For the first time in years, I am debt free. I am
doing this again, only this time starting with 500 posts. I strongly
recommend that you follow the instructions exactly as outlined in this
letter. INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six
people on the list at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bill in a
note saying "Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name
and address. 2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times.
Simply place your cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it
all the way down to the end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and
select "copy". Now open up a notepad or MS word file on your computer
and put the cursor at the top of the page in the notepad, click on
'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter for you onto
your computer. 3. Remove the name next to the no.1 on the list and move
the rest of the names UP one position (no.2 becomes no.1, no.3 becomes
no.2, and so on…..) Then place your name in the no.6 position.
Then save it, make sure it is saved as a .txt file or .doc file. 4.
When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go
to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Massege board, or post
message,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards, or more
this is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more
copies you send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so
you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post
it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better
the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18
section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws) How does it work? o
When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). o Those 15 will Post 200
Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00). o Those 225 people
Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00). o
Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00
($759,375.00) o At this point your name drops off the list, but so far
you have received $813,615.00. The thing to remember is… do you
realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
So can you afford $6… and see if it really works?? I think
so… People have said, 'what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of those joining the actual Internet. P.S. When your money
begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share
a good fortune! Names and Address: #1)R. Anderson 6139 Loud Dr. Oscoda,
MI 48750, U.S.A
#2) C.R. Balamuragan 33B/5-Nepal street, Kallakurichi, 606202,
villupuram district, :Tamilnadu India
#3) James Rice, 9 Tony Street, Williamston, Sc, 29697, USA: #4)Omer
Khalid Abdulla . Hadhramoot, Shibam,P.O.Box:55053 Yemen
#5) Yaron Beker, Aarmonim Street 15/6 Kriyat Bialik , 27230, Israel
#6) ariel baum, tshernikovski street 15/10 tel aviv , 63291, israel
This really really works, I've tried it once and I'm doing it again,
first to be honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't receive a lot
only 6,689.00$ in 3 months, at least this means that it really works,
so this time I'm posting 604 posts and I've got so far in 2 month
15,640.00$ this is really like a dream come true. So go on and try it
trust me you've got nothing to lose.... Important tip - Cover money by
paper (colored/black if possible) fully by which it can not been seen
in light, because postal employees do some cheat some times....ok $6.00
with a little postal charge will be very little cost comparing by how
much you will be actually getting in return. It doesn't hurt to give a
try. By the way, just a reminder… the $1.00 is in US Dollar. à
You might think that making money by opening the PayPal account is
better… but honestly, PayPal Accounts are hackable and sometimes
there are also cases that happen where you can't even withdraw/claim
your money from your account or your account got blocked by PayPal for
uncertain reasons. So, sometimes it is still better that you use the
traditional (mail) ways because technologies can cheat us. Last
changed: april 14, 2005 100% it works
** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT, BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH
STAMPS
ON YOUR
EVELOPES!!!!**
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
1302
& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy
of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
it
again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
will
continue and the money that so many
others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes
people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in
dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is
downloaded
and the directions carefully followed, six members
will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one
dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be
receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed
above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and
you're in business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select
'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter
into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
name
to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in different settings, you'll always
have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings
in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you
have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get
the
hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (Massage-boards etc.)
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200.

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So
then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me,
now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will
make
an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
name
at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
With an
original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and
reading
these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no
one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
happening
when there are tons of new honest users and new
honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and
are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and this will really work.

Don't let this exciting opportunity pass you by!: How to turn $6 into
$6,000! Or more!!!
Do it!!!