Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Old April 4th 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

How do you like it? All aspects of it...good bad and indifferent/

Old April 4th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Well Dad kinda runs like a girl, throws like a girl and his
favorite TV show is the Golden Girls.......... LOL ;-)

I'd be curious how many gals we have hanging around here.
Maybe someone will chime in with a gal's point of view on
Vettes.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 4th 06, 09:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

RicSeyler wrote:
> Well Dad kinda runs like a girl, throws like a girl and his
> favorite TV show is the Golden Girls.......... LOL ;-)
>
> I'd be curious how many gals we have hanging around here.
> Maybe someone will chime in with a gal's point of view on
> Vettes.
>
> cyndy wrote:
>
> >How do you like it? All aspects of it...good bad and indifferent/

LMAO! C'mon Ric - I'm going to copy the group with your private message
to dad and me, in response to cyndy's questions:

Q: How do you like it?
A: Any way I can get it! Although, it's been a long time. *nudge,
nudge. wink, wink*

Q: All aspects of it...good bad and indifferent/
A: I've never had a bad one. Although some are definitely better than
others.

Ric! I'm surprised at your responses! WWJ (or Dave) D? *LOL*

Old April 4th 06, 09:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> Well Dad kinda runs like a girl, throws like a girl and his
> favorite TV show is the Golden Girls.......... LOL ;-)
>
> I'd be curious how many gals we have hanging around here.
> Maybe someone will chime in with a gal's point of view on
> Vettes.
>
> --
> Ric Seyler
> Online Racing: RicSeyler
> Handicap: Eye sight - Low self esteem

I guess if that's what I am then I can live with that. Then again it
may be some deep seated desires on your part.

The only reason I can think of that you would like to know how many
ladies are on here is you might know someone that knows some one that
is straight. Nah, just a crazy thought for a split second. :-p

--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Old April 4th 06, 09:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Old April 5th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the response and let's face it....Vettes aren't just for
guys....here in Florida we have a lotta gals drivin' 'em. They aren't
for everyone.....lotta car to handle, but worth the thrill every time
you walk up to your baby and open that door and slide on in.....the
thrill of it all!!!!
Lots of guys I know are soooo intimidated by the fact that I own and
drive a Vette and then there are the other kind that think I'm a
(pardon me guys) "Playgirl" and assume things they shouldn't, but let's
not get into THAT topic just now!

What do you all think of a chick that drives a Vette.....are y'all
sexist???

Old April 5th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Dad sounds kinda cute!!!!

Old April 5th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

We can tell you're one of those pre-opinioated types of guys: "oh man,
she drives a Vette, she must be lalalalala."

Right????

Old April 5th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

cyndy wrote:
> We can tell you're one of those pre-opinioated types of guys: "oh man,
> she drives a Vette, she must be lalalalala."
>
> Right????

LMAO! You make it awfully easy for someone to form a 1st opinion cyndy.
Why would any of us think "she must be lalalalala"? It would have
nothing whatsoever to do with you driving a Vette if we did. It would
have more to do with your grand entrance into our lives with comments
like:

"I was driving home with my long blonde hair blowing in the beautiful
Florida night".
OR
"when he realized I was a local, he wanted to start a chit chat...."
OR
"I didn't mind all that much, 'cause he was hotter than you know
what!!!"
OR
"I'm like the girl next door and look like a typical Beach Chick..."
OR
"Hope the guy w/his night vision gets the girl!!!"
OR
"Git 'er done!!!"

And these comments of yours were all in a single post. Hmmm, whatever
would cause anyone to think "she must be lalalalala"? Beats me! I
have visions of an 80's Vette, financed by a loan shark or pimp and
driven by a 60 year old scarlet woman dressed in ruby red, with breast
implants, botox intravenous, face lift, tummy tuck or two, short skirt,
bottled blonde hair and just so it can blow in the breeze - hair
extensions. LMAO! I wouldn't expect her to drive anything less than a
Vette. :-Ţ

Old April 5th 06, 06:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hey Guys,
> Thanks for the response and let's face it....Vettes aren't just for
> guys....here in Florida we have a lotta gals drivin' 'em. They
> aren't
> for everyone.....lotta car to handle, but worth the thrill every
> time
> you walk up to your baby and open that door and slide on in.....the
> thrill of it all!!!!
> Lots of guys I know are soooo intimidated by the fact that I own and
> drive a Vette and then there are the other kind that think I'm a
> (pardon me guys) "Playgirl" and assume things they shouldn't, but
> let's
> not get into THAT topic just now!
>
> What do you all think of a chick that drives a Vette.....are y'all
> sexist???

Sounds like you might be the one that is just a bit sexist. We have
many of the autocross crowd that run times that are equal, both male
and female. Actually 2 of them are faster than any of the men.

I dated a girl in '59 that had a '58 Regal Turquoise, I brought it
home one weekend to work on it and my Dad thought I was nuts to have
painted my red '59. Nothing new to have a female driver and we are all
the same under the fiberglass. Enjoy the Corvette magic.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51