Just got GTR

Old March 15th 05, 11:02 AM
Clive

Default Just got GTR

Couple of questions.

Loads of sites for GTR stuff, but basically all I want to do is upgrade to
latest version/patch.

I'm in UK - all the patches seem to be in German?

could anyone recommend a site for the patches (in English?) or how to
convert them

Thanks guys

btw I've been playing the Demo for a while and since installing the full
game I've got a GTR widow in the house ;-)

Clive

Old March 15th 05, 11:25 AM
AD

It is already patched out of the box

AD

Old March 15th 05, 11:54 AM
Steve Smith

Why is it in German if you just got it in Blighty? The Eng ver is out now.

Old March 15th 05, 11:55 AM
Steve Smith

Not if it's the German ver.

Old March 15th 05, 01:48 PM
AD

My guess is that he has purchased the English version and due to reading
about the German version and the various patches fully expected to have to
patch his version as well.In looking for these non existent patches he has
come across the German ones.....and thus has posted hoping for the link to
the English ones....those that dont exist coz its patched out the box...like
i said....of course....i could have read his post totally wrong.....its easy
done Steve

AD
.. .

Old March 15th 05, 05:36 PM
Steve Smith

You may be right.

Old March 15th 05, 05:59 PM
Clive

"Steve Smith" > wrote in message
.. .
> Why is it in German if you just got it in Blighty? The Eng ver is out
> now.
>
> "Clive" > wrote in message
>> Couple of questions.
>>
>> Loads of sites for GTR stuff, but basically all I want to do is upgrade
>> latest version/patch.
>>
>> I'm in UK - all the patches seem to be in German?
>>
>> could anyone recommend a site for the patches (in English?) or how to
>> convert them
>>
>> Thanks guys
>>
>> btw I've been playing the Demo for a while and since installing the full
>> game I've got a GTR widow in the house ;-)
>>
>> Clive

It's the English version. Only just noticed it's patched to 1.3

Thanks anyway guys. Logitech Wingman FF doesn't seem to work too well

Clive

Old March 15th 05, 07:07 PM
Steve Smith

One-point-three is the latest ver. Yer LWFF *should* work just fine w. it.
What's the prob?

Old March 15th 05, 09:09 PM
Steve Simpson

> One-point-three is the latest ver. Yer LWFF *should* work just fine w.
> it.

.....unless you're using WinXP....LWFF+WinXP+ISI engine+FF = slow framerate

Old March 15th 05, 09:17 PM
Clive

"Steve Smith" > wrote in message
> One-point-three is the latest ver. Yer LWFF *should* work just fine w.
> it.
> What's the prob?

VERY sensitive in straight line, unless I turn down the FF amount

running XP SP2. Don' have a problem with Framerate (around 37).

Clive