Hey Pat...

Old March 25th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Default Hey Pat...

You'll be happy to know that the zombies have made it to
Pennsylvania now. The link doesn't have the photo but the story
made the first page of our local paper today. Article can be
found he http://tinyurl.com/c2sg8k

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old March 25th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:
> You'll be happy to know that the zombies have made it to
> Pennsylvania now. The link doesn't have the photo but the story
> made the first page of our local paper today. Article can be
> found he http://tinyurl.com/c2sg8k
>

> Iva & Vixen
> 2004 Classic Red
> No more winkin' Miata

Brraaiiinnnss..........

Transportation authorities keep calling these pranks. Have they never
suffered a zombie attack? This is a public service.

Three things to remember when being attacked by a zombie horde:

1. They burn easily
2. Massive head trauma will usually keep them down
3. Knives never need reloading

Pat
Old March 25th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
John McGaw

Iva wrote:
> You'll be happy to know that the zombies have made it to
> Pennsylvania now. The link doesn't have the photo but the story
> made the first page of our local paper today. Article can be
> found he http://tinyurl.com/c2sg8k
>

> Iva & Vixen
> 2004 Classic Red
> No more winkin' Miata

What do you mean "have made it to"? They are endemic there. That is why
"Night of the Living Dead" was shot in Pittsburgh -- it made casting ever
so much easier...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Living_Dead

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
Old March 27th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

here are the pictures (and videos) of the event...
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...mbies-in-.html