2007 Sebring - ugly?

Old July 6th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
frenchy[_1_]

Default 2007 Sebring - ugly?

Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006
over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

Old July 7th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
« Paul »[_1_]

frenchy wrote:

> Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006
> over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

I went to www.chrysler.com/sebring. What a horribly ugly looking car.
Maybe it looks better in real life.
Old July 7th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Spam Hater

In article . com>,
"frenchy" > wrote:

> Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006
> over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

THX for the tip. I had a look, better styling in the front, but I agree
the rear is a bit strange and slighlty ugly, but we'll get used to it.
The rear window is pushed to the rear and the hood looks longer. Was the
hood made longer just to contain the excessive 3.5L engine?
I can't see the trunk being as large as the current one.
Overall dimension specs seem much the same as the current Sebring.
But at a quick glance:
-No variable valve timing on the now dated V6s, just on the 4 cyl.
-Who really needs the huge 3.5L engine on this car?
-Low grade Firestone / Bridgestone tires.
Old July 7th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_1_]

"frenchy" > wrote in news:1152159050.565613.18390
@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006
> over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

It's a Pacifica from the front and a Caliber from the rear.
Old February 3rd 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
The Henchman

"frenchy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006
> over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

I just purchased a 2004 sebring and while waiting for the paperwork walked
around the new car showroom and saw a burgundy red sebring. I liked the
interiors, black and fake chorme, but the exterior styling certainly is
ugly.

Old February 10th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Nate

The only improvement on the 07 Sebring is the crossfire hood

2006 OR 2007 RUBICON? INDIVIDUAL Jeep 19 July 4th 06 03:09 AM
2007 Honda CRV: Wither the SUV? Redleathers Honda 3 July 3rd 06 05:24 PM
1999 Intrepid v.s. 2001 Sebring [email protected] Chrysler 4 May 6th 06 12:24 AM
2007 Shelby Mustang GT500 Engine Failures? Tony Alonso Ford Mustang 0 April 30th 06 05:33 AM
I hope Chrysler gets their "stuff" together with the new 2007 Sebrings Scott Koprowski Chrysler 12 April 19th 06 10:58 PM