Frappr Map for the group

Old April 8th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Frappr Map for the group

Tom asked me to repost this for all ya'll
It's not like I own it, I thought it would be fun to see where everyone was.

C'mon in!
http://www.frappr.com/ramjw

Kate

Old April 9th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thanks Kate

news

Old April 9th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Katie,
I see you have a Real Jeep the
http://www.frappr.com/ramjw/photo/154784 Thanks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The Yo-Yo Man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hey that's pretty cool! I stole the idea for the Studebaker newsgroup,
we have a while to go to catch up (just 17 members so far, but it's only
been a couple of hours).

Thanks!

Jeff DeWitt

Old April 9th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

There are seventeen people that own a Studibaker? ;-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 10th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Im in Cool site, now I can attach a rig to names I've seen the past few
years in this group.
:-)

Old April 10th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes, but most of us own more than one <G>

Last I checked the map was up to 56.

http://www.frappr.com/studebakerinternetusers

Jeff DeWitt

Old April 10th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

It's neet to see them isn't it!

"ufatbastehd" > wrote in message
ups.com...
: Im in Cool site, now I can attach a rig to names I've seen the past few
: years in this group.
::-)
:

New member to the group .... skooter7000 Antique cars 2 February 10th 06 03:59 PM
FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 04:21 PM