Good car maintenance software?

Old March 15th 05, 09:29 PM

Default Good car maintenance software?

Anyone have advice on good car maint software that
would alert me to when maintenance needs to be done to
the vehicle?
Old March 15th 05, 09:41 PM
John Harlow

> Anyone have advice on good car maint software that
> would alert me to when maintenance needs to be done to
> the vehicle?

Why not just open the owner's manual and compare the numbers in the
maintenance schedule with the odometer?

Old March 15th 05, 10:16 PM

If you use Yahoo you can enter the information in your calendar and you
get an email when maintenance is due

Old March 15th 05, 11:14 PM
Dave Head

On 15 Mar 2005 13:16:18 -0800, " >
wrote:

>If you use Yahoo you can enter the information in your calendar and you
>get an email when maintenance is due

Nice to know... Thanks

Old March 16th 05, 01:16 AM
Dave C.

"John Harlow" > wrote in message
> > Anyone have advice on good car maint software that
> > would alert me to when maintenance needs to be done to
> > the vehicle?

> Why not just open the owner's manual and compare the numbers in the
> maintenance schedule with the odometer?

Because, ironically, a lot of that service is not needed . . . or not needed
at the listed interval. For example, who really has their brakes
professionally inspected every 5K miles? That one is in their because of
lawyers, no doubt. -Dave

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Ford Explorer 1 January 26th 05 08:01 PM
maintenance schedule VA_Tech_Hokies Honda 2 December 9th 04 02:59 PM
OBD-II Software mick Alfa Romeo 11 November 13th 04 01:57 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software Cash Cow Antique cars 0 August 16th 03 03:39 AM