134a Refrigerant

Old June 15th 05, 03:25 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> Well, let's start with the definition of 'sock puppet'...

certainly.

sock puppet --> stephen cowell.

......always glad to help! :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 15th 05, 03:41 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
>=20
> > Well, let's start with the definition of 'sock puppet'...

>=20
> certainly.
>=20
> sock puppet --> stephen cowell.
>=20
> .....always glad to help! :-)

I know *you* are but what am *I*...

I'm sure if you ask around you'll find the
right definition... until then, go ahead, look=20
like a fool! It's a good look for you...
__
Steve
..

Old June 15th 05, 08:34 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

My guess was Stephen was choking his chicken with it.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 16th 05, 01:30 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Steve wrote:
> >=20
> > LOL! Is he really your sock puppet? :
> >=20
> > "Because sock puppets appear friendly, non-threatening, and clearly
> > non-human, therapists often have their patients speak to a sock =

puppet
> > when they feel inhibited from speaking to the therapist. For the =

same
> > reasons, and because oneself and one's sock puppet often feel like =

two
> > different persons, one can speak through a sock puppet to express
> > thoughts or facets of one's personality that one would not feel free =

> > admit in person or fears would harm one's reputation were they =

actually
> > said in one's own person."
> >=20
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_puppet
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

> My guess was Stephen was choking his chicken with it.=20

Eewww! With *Nathan's* sock? Gross! Now, Lamb Chop,
*that* was a hot Sock.
__
Steve
..

Old June 16th 05, 02:26 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
news
> I'm sure if you ask around you'll find the
> right definition

i dont give a damn what definition youre using. by my definition youre
indeed my sock puppet, saying what i make you say. i figure ill make you
bring up your noaa link 3 or 4 more times before i shoot it down. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 16th 05, 02:54 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Don't be saying nothing bad about my Nova, I'm into time travel via
black holes, and eleven dimensions of string theory:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/archive/int_spac.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 16th 05, 03:47 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> news
> > I'm sure if you ask around you'll find the
> > right definition

>=20
> i dont give a damn what definition youre using. by my definition =

youre=20
> indeed my sock puppet, saying what i make you say. i figure ill make =

you=20
> bring up your noaa link 3 or 4 more times before i shoot it down. :-)

Language! Look, Mr. Noob, I figure you'll just
stonewall all day long... you don't have any other
legs to stand on. You lied when you said you'd
change your mind... you can't, you're not capable
of it. I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting
for some gauge-tapper to debunk NOAA scientists.

But I'm also not going anywhere. You can bluster
all you want... go ahead, bluster. Doesn't get you
any points with the 'havaclue' set.

BTW, we can tell when you're ****ed... that's
when the caps and apostrophes go missing.
Get a copy of 'Usenet for Dummies' and come
back when you get past chapter 1. =20
__
Steve
..

Old June 16th 05, 04:52 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
news
> Look, Mr. Noob, I figure you'll just
> stonewall all day long... you don't have any other
> legs to stand on.

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot win, so ill throw out pointless blabber"

> You lied

lol.....youre _clearly_ the only liar in this conversation.

> But I'm also not going anywhere.

good, now do your duty sock puppet. :-)

> we can tell when you're ****ed

lol....."we"? bandwagon gets you no points. and to think you can touch me
enough to **** me off is amongst the most ridiculous statements youve made.

now jump, puppet. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 16th 05, 06:43 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> news
> > Look, Mr. Noob, I figure you'll just
> > stonewall all day long... you don't have any other
> > legs to stand on.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot win, so ill throw out pointless blabber"

The 'translation' tactic is old... can't you get
creative? Or is that all you know?

> > You lied

>=20
> lol.....youre _clearly_ the only liar in this conversation.

jeez... 'I know *you* are, but what am *I*....'

> > But I'm also not going anywhere.

>=20
> good, now do your duty sock puppet. :-)

See the goofy smiley...=20

> > we can tell when you're ****ed

>=20
> lol....."we"? bandwagon gets you no points. and to think you can =

touch me=20
> enough to **** me off is amongst the most ridiculous statements youve =

made.

See? No caps, no apostrophes... trembling
fingers, stabbing at the keys... damn! He
got me on that sock puppet thing! Why did
I think I knew what a sock puppet was?
You mean it's something that *I* create?
Oh ****! What can I do to hide my ignorance?
Oh well, just fake it and hope for the best...

> now jump, puppet. :-)

See the goofy smiley.=20
__
Steve
..

Old June 16th 05, 08:01 AM
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "the translation tactic really ****es me off". :-)

> What can I do to hide my ignorance?

its so blatent that youll never hide it. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com