source of spec's for Caravan

Old August 11th 04, 01:48 AM
J.B. Bobbitt

Default source of spec's for Caravan

1994 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.0 L.

I just had a automatic transmission line blow out at the connection to the
radiator. I fixed the leak and added 4 qtz of fluid.

But I can't find the spec's for the total capacity of the transmission. Any
sources?

Anything else I ned to do aside from replacing fluid and cleaning up the
mess?

Thanks a heap,
-jbb

Old August 13th 04, 06:11 AM
Dan Fraser

Make sure the replacement fluid was Plus 3 fluid and not Dexron. If you put
in Dexron fluid, the transmission may fail in a few months. My Lebaron with
a 3.0 took 10 quarts for a full purge and fill.

news

Old August 13th 04, 06:11 AM
Dan Fraser

Make sure the replacement fluid was Plus 3 fluid and not Dexron. If you put
in Dexron fluid, the transmission may fail in a few months. My Lebaron with
a 3.0 took 10 quarts for a full purge and fill.

"J.B. Bobbitt" > wrote in message
news
> 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.0 L.
>
> I just had a automatic transmission line blow out at the connection to the
> radiator. I fixed the leak and added 4 qtz of fluid.
>
> But I can't find the spec's for the total capacity of the transmission.

Any
> sources?
>
> Anything else I ned to do aside from replacing fluid and cleaning up the
> mess?
>
> Thanks a heap,
> -jbb

1997 318ti: what is the stock tape head receiver specs? coontrax BMW 1 January 2nd 05 01:33 PM
Audi A6, 4.2 -- Alignment Specs? Anit Patel Audi 2 December 5th 04 06:05 PM
Rim specs for '84 Art Corvette 4 November 6th 04 03:26 PM
To Register European Specs BMW in the U.S. Dissenter BMW 4 November 1st 04 05:29 AM