Where di I go to buy a set of quality floor mats for a Sebring?

Old August 1st 07, 11:10 AM posted to alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Gene[_4_]

Default Where di I go to buy a set of quality floor mats for a Sebring?

I have looked at all the local stores for carpet floor mats for a
1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, but have not found
anything that we really like - at any price.

If anyone has ordered a set of front and rear floor mats
in carpet that they are happy with, please post the seller's
name and a link if possible. I hate to order something like
this on eBay, etc. without first examining the product.

THANKS,
Gene

Old August 1st 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
damnnickname

MOPAR

Old August 2nd 07, 04:32 PM posted to alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

On Aug 1, 4:10 am, "Gene" > wrote:
> I have looked at all the local stores for carpet floor mats for a
> 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, but have not found
> anything that we really like - at any price.
>
> If anyone has ordered a set of front and rear floor mats
> in carpet that they are happy with, please post the seller's
> name and a link if possible. I hate to order something like
> this on eBay, etc. without first examining the product.
>
> THANKS,
> Gene

If you want mats that fit correctly and stay in place, I would suggest
buying them through your Chrysler dealer.

There are aftermarket suppliers that sell for less, but you may not be
satisfied with the fit, color matching, and they may not stay in
place.

-KM

Floor Mats ilbimmerfan BMW 2 June 3rd 05 09:31 PM
99 Floor mats? disneyfan.nyc Ford Mustang 5 April 11th 05 07:46 PM
A4 FLOOR MATS Nigel Albright Audi 3 January 24th 05 11:55 AM
New floor mats for 96 SW1 ? Chuck Connell Saturn 1 September 28th 04 09:42 PM
can someone ID these floor mats please? Nate Nagel Corvette 8 September 20th 04 07:26 PM