Town and Country after a crash

Old July 27th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KYHighlander

Default Town and Country after a crash

Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
collision? Check out the pics on my site.

https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posern...5cb2b3ae6f118d

Old July 28th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
carlkeehn

"KYHighlander" > wrote in message
> Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
> collision? Check out the pics on my site.
>
> https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posern...5cb2b3ae6f118d

I'm sorry to hear about the accident but obviously, the van did what it was
supposed to and sacrificed itself to save the passengers. Kudos to Chrysler
for getting it right and I'm glad to hear that it turned out as well as it
did, for you.

Old July 28th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KYHighlander

I will buy a new one when the settlement comes in.

Old July 28th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jdoe[_1_]

You could buff that out :-) Seriously glad she's ok. Went though a very
similar incident with my wife and a teenage girl searching for smokes in the
console of a Mustang. 92 Plymouth GV 1 Mustang 0

Old July 28th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
mark

KYHighlander wrote:
> Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
> collision? Check out the pics on my site.
>
> https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posern...5cb2b3ae6f118d

ouch....

printed those out , and will give to girlfriends mom. she has a 2005 Dodge
grand caravan, same basic vehicle

Old July 29th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KYHighlander

Did your wife break her hand?

m...

Old July 29th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KYHighlander

let me know what she thinks. ;-) Also tell her to take the van into the
dealer to get the recall taken care of on the airbag. That delay in
deployment is a killer on the hands.

KY

Old July 31st 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Gordon[_1_]

KYHighlander wrote:
> Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
> collision? Check out the pics on my site.
>
> https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posern...5cb2b3ae6f118d

are those peanut shells all over the shop floor?
Old August 2nd 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jdoe[_1_]

No. She had the tan lines from seat belt, burns on her hands from air bag,
split lip, swollen knee, and some hip issues that 6 years later have not
truly gone away. The girl in the Mustang was transported. Frankly I don't
even know why she was still alive after the wreck.
"KYHighlander" > wrote in message
> Did your wife break her hand?
>

> "jdoe" > wrote in message
> m...
>> You could buff that out :-) Seriously glad she's ok. Went though a very
>> similar incident with my wife and a teenage girl searching for smokes in
>> the console of a Mustang. 92 Plymouth GV 1 Mustang 0
>> "KYHighlander" > wrote in message
>>> Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
>>> collision? Check out the pics on my site.
>>>
>>> https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posern...5cb2b3ae6f118d

Town & Country Van Ford Driver Chrysler 11 November 17th 06 11:48 PM
96 Town & Country overheating Just Me (remove Chrysler 12 November 21st 05 04:34 AM
A/C, 2001 Town and Country ShakespearesEdge Chrysler 4 August 2nd 05 12:52 AM
2001 Town and Country harrym Chrysler 2 April 21st 05 01:10 PM
93 town and country Richard Seibert Chrysler 4 November 27th 04 11:15 AM