leasing new corvette - help

Old March 13th 07, 12:20 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Default leasing new corvette - help

Dad wrote:
> "PJ" > wrote in message ...
>> Dad wrote:
>>>

>>> Ah shucks, you're no fun, you've done this before.
>>>

>> Nah, I run it clockwise, trailing throttle is more 'fun' through the
>> esses.
>>
>> --
>> PJ
>> '89 auto coupe, '02 6-spd coupe

> At least you don't have to deal with prop wash.

Worked my way up from second section wing. Lots of tiny
rudder corrections.

Clean air is always nicer. And, as with sled dogs, the view
is better!

--
PJ
Old March 13th 07, 04:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
gimme abreak

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:02:04 GMT, "CardsFan" > wrote:

>"Wolfman" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

><snip>
>
>> my father was a professional bowler

><snip>
>
>Would you mind divulging the name? I'll send you a correct e-mail address
>if so. What years was he a PBA member? Promise the name will go no
>further. Just curious if I might have run into him.
>
>AJM
>'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Why do I get the feeling you work for the IRS ??
I know I wouldn't divulge it to some stranger on the net.
Old March 13th 07, 12:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

<gimme abreak> wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:02:04 GMT, "CardsFan" > wrote:
>

>>"Wolfman" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>><snip>
>>
>>> my father was a professional bowler

>><snip>
>>
>>Would you mind divulging the name? I'll send you a correct e-mail address
>>if so. What years was he a PBA member? Promise the name will go no
>>further. Just curious if I might have run into him.
>>
>>AJM
>>'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
>>

> Why do I get the feeling you work for the IRS ??
> I know I wouldn't divulge it to some stranger on the net.

The only taxes I care about are my own. Anyone with minimal Google savvy
can find out who I am in about 15 minutes, and 5 minutes after that they can
be looking at my house from space. I've bowled in tournaments for 30 years
now. If his dad's been around the midwest there's a reasonable chance we've
crossed paths, maybe even competed against each other. That's all.

Sheesh.

AJM

Old March 13th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Interesting, how did you get that to show up in a binary group?
"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message ...
JESUS?? LOL

CardsFan wrote:

"Wolfman" > wrote in message
link.net...

<snip>

my father was a professional bowler

<snip>

Would you mind divulging the name? I'll send you a correct e-mail address
if so. What years was he a PBA member? Promise the name will go no
further. Just curious if I might have run into him.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old March 13th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

JESUS?? LOL

CardsFan wrote:

hlink.net...

Old March 13th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Sarah Czepiel

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:07:43 -0400, "Dad" > wrote:

:>Interesting, how did you get that to show up in a binary group?

You mean in a non-binary group? And to answer your question, there
is no inherent software on usenet to filter out binaries in non
appropriate groups. Some news servers will strip binaries from
non-binary groups before you ever see them. IMHO posting binaries in
non-binary groups should be actionable since repeated offences often
forces news servers to drop the groups due to over loaded bandwidth
usage.

:> "Ric Seyler" > wrote in message ...
:> JESUS?? LOL
:>
:>
:> CardsFan wrote:
:>
:>"Wolfman" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
:>
:><snip>
:>

Old March 13th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

No grief here, just wondered how to do it.

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message news:_%DJh.7344$B7.3698@bigfe9...
LOL
I knew I'd get a lil grief, but I squished it down to only 7k.

Dad wrote:
Interesting, how did you get that to show up in a binary group?
"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message ...
JESUS?? LOL

Old March 13th 07, 09:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

Dad wrote:

> Interesting, how did you get that to show up in a binary group?
>
> "Ric Seyler"
> >> wrote in message
> JESUS?? LOL
>

> CardsFan wrote:

thlink.net...

Old March 14th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

>"Empty3" > wrote in message
.. .
>From the create "New Post" option, go to the "Insert" pull down menu. Then you
>can >use the "File Attachment" or "Picture" option to embed an image.
>Embedding a >picture from the "Picture" (you would have to browse to look for
>the image, >preferably a jpg) uses less space. Bitmaps take up the most space.
>
>Empty3

Been doing that for some time on email and seldom post to news groups in HTML.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Buying vs Leasing A Car OurCarGuy Technology 24 January 27th 07 05:06 PM
New to leasing - is it an option I should consider? Spencer General 1 August 27th 06 10:38 PM
Leasing question G General 0 October 5th 05 03:01 AM
Question about leasing G General 0 May 20th 05 08:51 PM
leasing a 156.. SS Alfa Romeo 9 July 27th 04 05:19 PM