Your Selection

Old January 9th 04, 04:04 AM
rnf2

Default Your Selection

"Alejandro Magno" > wrote in message
om...
> "Exit" > wrote
>
> > Alejandro Magno wrote:
> > > How would you like your sons and daughters to look like ?
> > > Like these: http://www.whitechildren.com/white_e...ion_natall.swf
> > > or
> > > like these: http://www.white-history.com/usafuture.htm
> > >
> > > Who is more beautiful ?
> > > A) http://www.celebritycd.com/vanessawi.../vanessa17.jpg
> > > or
> > > B) http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/gladeye/ju121en.jpg
> > >

> > > Who is more handsome ?
> > > A) http://www.skalman.nu/third-reich/bi...ess-rudolf.jpg
> > > or
> > > B) http://www.quotesandsayings.com/mandela.jpg

> > He obviously hasn't had the biology lesson that explains all men

descended
> > from black men originally.

> GOD created men in HIS image, not in the image of a monkey.
>
> Magnus

Doesn't explain dubya then... does he have off days?

rhys

Old January 9th 04, 04:37 AM
eodkid

This is a forum for gearheads and F body enthusiasts. Leave the racial BS
at home. If you want to talk about horsepower, or E.T.s you are welcome to
post but leave that other crap outside.

EODKID

Old January 9th 04, 04:37 AM
eodkid

Old January 9th 04, 05:08 AM
S.S.I.N.

"eodkid"
> This is a forum for gearheads and F body enthusiasts. Leave the racial BS
> at home. If you want to talk about horsepower, or E.T.s you are welcome

> post but leave that other crap outside.
>
> EODKID

ok guys i guess thats the que to snip the cross posts from the headers and
keep it in your own forum

--
http://edmontonssin.no-ip.com
http://gopherhunt.no-ip.com

Old January 9th 04, 05:08 AM
S.S.I.N.

Old January 9th 04, 08:11 AM
rnf2

My post was about Politics, not Race. Dubya bashing as a matter of fact.

But as to Hp, does anyone know what the 620Hp, 650 ft/lb, GM 572ci V8 crate
motor costs? as vs. the 650Hp, 645 ft/lb Jaguar 7.3L V12 factory race
engine?

which would make the better strip racer?

also WTF is a F-body?

rhys

Old January 9th 04, 08:11 AM
rnf2

Old January 11th 04, 12:49 PM
Jeff Mayner

"rnf2" > wrote in message

> "Alejandro Magno" > wrote in message
> om...

http://www.whitechildren.com/white_e...ion_natall.swf

> > > He obviously hasn't had the biology lesson that explains all men

> descended
> > > from black men originally.

> > GOD created men in HIS image, not in the image of a monkey.
> >
> > Magnus

> Doesn't explain dubya then... does he have off days?

:-)

Jeff

Old January 11th 04, 12:49 PM
Jeff Mayner