Chrysler Crossfire

Old December 11th 04, 11:10 PM
Chris Mullins

I appreciate his review, it gets tiring of biased reviews only saying how
extremely great DC is, we all know they aren't perfect, and i think his
review was in extremely good taste and didn't flame. No reason to cut him
down because he's a tough critic, but I am also. I personally wasn't too
proud of the interior of the crossfire, but the outside is beautiful. I
also thought that after looking it over for a while...maybe its not going to
hold up too well. Too much plastic. I hope i'm wrong and that they last
forever.

Old December 12th 04, 04:41 AM
mic canic

you better pray you never have to pay for repairs of anything on it
it's going to cost you a mint

Old December 12th 04, 04:41 AM
mic canic

Old December 13th 04, 10:33 PM
RPhillips47

"Chris Mullins" wrote:

>I appreciate his review, it gets tiring of biased reviews only saying how
>extremely great DC is, we all know they aren't perfect, and i think his
>review was in extremely good taste and didn't flame. No reason to cut him
>down because he's a tough critic, but I am also. I personally wasn't too
>proud of the interior of the crossfire, but the outside is beautiful. I
>also thought that after looking it over for a while...maybe its not going to
>hold up too well. Too much plastic. I hope i'm wrong and that they last
>forever.
>

>"RPhillips47" > wrote in message
>> "MoPar Man" wrote:
>>
>>>Many reviews of the Crossfire say that the interior layout has some
>>>appreciable shortcomings. It may not be as fun or "neat-o" to be in
>>>or get into or out-of as it looks on the outside.

>> Do you ever post anything in favor of DC???????? If so, I cannot recall.
>> Whenever I see "MoPar Man" as the poster I always know the post will be
>> negative to DC - ALWAYS!

You have absolutely NO idea as to what I was actually saying.
Old December 13th 04, 10:33 PM
RPhillips47