Really need help

Old June 7th 05, 04:38 AM
RyanWinnett

Default Really need help

My 1997 mustang v6 ok and i was installing neons under the dash and then
it sparked on the ground and i had to wired to the fuse box no fuses are
blown.. my windows wont move the radio wont work the wipers wont work and
the clock on the dash dont work with the car is running but if i turn the
key backwards then all that stuff works i really need help please thank you
very much email me at i really appreciate it or just
leave an answer here

Old June 7th 05, 11:37 AM
SVTKate

Serves you right for doing stupid ****ing **** to your Mustang.
No mercy.

The cu
Trade it for a ricer.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old June 7th 05, 01:32 PM
Dave

In article
outautos.com>,
"RyanWinnett" > wrote:

> My 1997 mustang v6 ok and i was installing neons under the dash and then
> it sparked on the ground and i had to wired to the fuse box no fuses are
> blown.. my windows wont move the radio wont work the wipers wont work and
> the clock on the dash dont work with the car is running but if i turn the
> key backwards then all that stuff works i really need help please thank you
> very much email me at i really appreciate it or just
> leave an answer here

Sounds like you burned out a contact in your ignition switch.
Too bad, those can be pretty expensive to replace...

Turning the switch "backwards" places it in the Auxiliary position,
which is supposed to turn on everything except the engine (ignition/fuel
pump/fuel injection system/etc). Everything that gets power in that
position should also get power in the ON position.
Unless the switch is broken...

Let somebody else play with the wires under the dash from now on...

HTH

--Dave

Remove NOSPAM_ to reply...
The 2 underscores in Java__Dave are required...
Old June 7th 05, 02:59 PM
Scott Van Nest

Damn Kate. thats harsh.

Scott
.net...

Old June 7th 05, 04:27 PM
66 6F HCS

"Dave" > wrote
> Let somebody else play with the wires under the dash from now on...

Neon lights under the dash. LMAO!!! Guess maybe he's going for the look on
the other thread. http://www.boners.com/grub/383734.html

--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289

Old June 8th 05, 12:39 AM

I agree, but it sounds like the original poster needs tough love. Who
the f**k puts neon lights under their dash. Thank god it was just a V6
car and not something truly collectible.

I too think the kid should go buy a civic.

Old June 8th 05, 12:45 PM
SVTKate

"Scott Van Nest" > wrote in message
| Damn Kate. thats harsh.