DAN C

Old December 2nd 04, 11:59 PM
maxpower

Default DAN C

Just curious, how old are you little boy? Reading all your posts in here my
son and I got a kick out of some of the things you say to the people in
here, everyone of your posts had something nasty to say, If you hate life
that much, why not leave? If you aint getting none at home, buy a blowup
doll, but dont be such an ass in here ok, FYI you may get a kick out of
this, and then go tell someone they are not typing correctly or posting
right, These are all different topics, your such a loser

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:02:43 -0400, Lone Wolf wrote:

> You shut the **** up dan.I dont want to hear your ****. I was having a
> bad day when i wrote that post every one has a bad day here or there so
> have a nice day and be happy life is too short to be a asshole.

Be quiet, you ignorant ****. And tell your other personality "BRIAN" to
do the same. Who do you think you're fooling?

Nothing worse than a Usenet n00b with an attitude. Go away boy.

Linux Registered User #327951
Lone Wolf was not me Ass licker. He was a friend staying over for 2
> weeks.So up yours and by the way your a dumb ass.

Sure. We can tell who the dumbass around here is based on your ability to
write a sentence with proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.

Go away little boy.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:47:56 -0400, BRIAN wrote:

> Stop posting **** with my e-mail address ok.You have your own.

Quit talking to yourself, dumbass.

Linux Registered User #327951
You're clueless. Don't post again until you learn a little about what
you're talking about.

Linux Registered User #327951
Ah, yes! Quotqtion marks... didn't notice. Sorry, but I can
> sometimes be defensive when it comes to patriotism.

> I have a '99 CHRYSLER & a 2003 Pathfinder.

> The "Japanese" car has more American labor put into it. Who gives a
> rat's ass where the name came from?

Well, you obviously don't. Where do you think the CEO of Nissan lives?
America? Fool.

You're "defensive about patriotism", but you buy Japanese vehicles, and
put money in foreigner's pockets. Makes a lot of sense. Wait a minute,
I've got it - you work on the Kerry campaign! Right?

Linux Registered User #327951
Dislikes:
> It doesn't look like it will hold 3 adults comfortably in the back
> seat. Time will tell.

Is that something you do often? Doesn't seem like it would be an issue
for most people...

Linux Registered User #327951

Old December 3rd 04, 02:51 AM
Dan C

Old December 3rd 04, 02:51 AM
Dan C

Old December 3rd 04, 05:07 PM
Larry Crites

Hey, Doofus. Pay attention! You didn't capitalize "dingus". Where did you
learn to spell?

Larry
Unlock the Universe

Old December 3rd 04, 05:07 PM
Larry Crites

Old December 23rd 04, 05:57 PM
toyota1

Hey, amid all the name calling and such, a little piece of information
about "foreign" automakers, the CEO of chrysler the so-called american
automaker, got a 17 million dollar bonus last year, and he lives in
germany, where the REAL chrysler headquarters, or Daimler-Chrysler
headquarters are. According to my sticker on my new toyota tacoma, 75% of
it was assembled or made here in america and 25% in Japan. So, there is no
american auto maker that doesnt own part or all of a foreign car company==
or doesnt assemble all or part of their vehicles here or overseas. Also
the money goes to both jobs here at home and overseas. Dont get me wrong,
I own 2 chryslers, 2 toyotas, and one ford, and for the record, the
toyotas have been more reliable, efficient and cheaper to keep running
than the chryslers or ford-- and one toyota has over 200k miles.....

Old December 23rd 04, 11:40 PM
maxpower

And I would have to agree with that, I owned one foreign vehicle my whole
life, It was a 79 Dodge Challenger, i think it had the 2.6 i forget now, but
never had a lick of problem
lkaboutautos.com...

Old December 23rd 04, 11:40 PM
maxpower

And I would have to agree with that, I owned one foreign vehicle my whole
life, It was a 79 Dodge Challenger, i think it had the 2.6 i forget now, but
never had a lick of problem
lkaboutautos.com...

Old December 24th 04, 06:07 AM
HachiRoku

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:57:43 -0500, toyota1 wrote:

> Hey, amid all the name calling and such, a little piece of information
> about "foreign" automakers, the CEO of chrysler the so-called american
> automaker, got a 17 million dollar bonus last year, and he lives in
> germany, where the REAL chrysler headquarters, or Daimler-Chrysler
> headquarters are. According to my sticker on my new toyota tacoma, 75% of
> it was assembled or made here in america and 25% in Japan. So, there is no
> american auto maker that doesnt own part or all of a foreign car company==
> or doesnt assemble all or part of their vehicles here or overseas. Also
> the money goes to both jobs here at home and overseas. Dont get me wrong,
> I own 2 chryslers, 2 toyotas, and one ford, and for the record, the
> toyotas have been more reliable, efficient and cheaper to keep running
> than the chryslers or ford-- and one toyota has over 200k miles.....

How about *3* over 250K!!!