Long 1.8T Stage 3 experiences?

Old October 8th 04, 07:03 PM
JP Roberts

Default Long 1.8T Stage 3 experiences?

I'd like to hear of any of you who've kept a 1.8t stage 3 for a few k miles,
and how well you're cars are doing and how much fun you're having. I've
checked on Audiworld but the only thing I seem to find is either people who
are selling the kit, or who have had their kits but are trying to get rid of
it again without giving any reasons.

Could you please comment on:

..- How bolt-on friendly the kit was.

..- Overall reliability and problems (engine, transmission, gear box)

..- Consumption increase.

..- Lag increase.

- Approximate torque and power figures.

..- Whether you got a new exhaust and/or FMIC to go with it. How about better
turbo heat shield and oil lines and if so how did you go about them?

Any other comments welcome.

Yours,

JP Roberts

1.8T Oil issue -- cost Libby Audi 35 September 23rd 04 03:14 PM
Dumb question regarding compression test on Audi a4 1.8t G Audi 5 June 23rd 04 06:47 PM