From recent newbie

Old August 6th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
NoSpam

Default From recent newbie

Sorry to have asked you guys questions but the evil apartment manager
says I can't have a separate circuit installed and I didn't even ask
him about a RI/DO plumbing 'adjustment'.

But it was nice But I could always marry a rich gal

Old August 6th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
expat[_2_]

On Aug 6, 2:17*am, "NoSpam" wrote:
Sorry to have asked you guys questions but the evil apartment manager
says I can't have a separate circuit installed and I didn't even ask
him about a RI/DO plumbing 'adjustment'.

But it was nice But I could always marry a rich gal

RODI would not be a problem since there are ways to tie in a RODI unit
without the need to alter or cut into existing plumbing. They make
adapters that snap or thread on the end of a faucet, stick drain line
of RODI into sink drain opening when in use and fill up your water
containers. Simply unthread or unsnap water feed from faucet aerator
and place RODI unit back in closet or under counter etc.
Old August 6th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Peter Pan[_2_]

NoSpam wrote:
Sorry to have asked you guys questions but the evil apartment manager
says I can't have a separate circuit installed and I didn't even ask
him about a RI/DO plumbing 'adjustment'.

But it was nice But I could always marry a rich gal

you could always do Fish only With Live Rock, You wouldn't need the
Chiller or any special lighting, its basically the same electricity
usage as a fresh water tank + a skimmer
Old August 7th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
NoSpam

"Peter Pan" wrote in message
. ..
NoSpam wrote:
Sorry to have asked you guys questions but the evil apartment
manager says I can't have a separate circuit installed and I didn't
even ask him about a RI/DO plumbing 'adjustment'.

But it was nice But I could always marry a rich gal

you could always do Fish only With Live Rock, You wouldn't need the
Chiller or any special lighting, its basically the same electricity
usage as a fresh water tank + a skimmer

Thanks, but I'm 'one of those' that only wants what he wants.

I bought a good book ($60) and aside from 4-5 check marks it's new.
I'll offer it here for $45 shipped first. Gotta move and get operated
on (Oh joy) before I'm back up. C'ya in around 2-3 weeks.

Recent posts [email protected] Reefs 19 November 20th 07 12:58 AM
Off Topic ..... recent death of Jimmy Kennedy Zebulon Whateley Goldfish 0 September 23rd 07 06:03 PM
Recent postings Gill Passman General 4 January 25th 06 10:29 PM
A recent pic of my setup Xerces Reefs 4 December 28th 04 10:14 PM
The Best Damn Weekend of My Recent Life Benign Vanilla General 4 April 19th 04 11:27 PM